Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

Music is kinda loud and burying their vocals. That's why it sounded like a unfinish to me. But I liked Britney's vocals even tho they used unnecessary effects layers on some parts. Production not that successful. But overall sounds like a hit to me. There is a potential if they do some kinda promo for it.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, AmandaJankins said:

You know Jamie was the one who started calling Britney fans conspiracy theorists and Britney spoke up in court and said otherwise. The "B-Anon" thing is Team Con lingo

Our “conspiracy theories” actually made sense and we were getting a lot of evidence! Now BAnons are people that refuse to let go and keeps speculating on nonsense and editing **** to make them sound right! The whole Britney is not free don’t go along with their vision of Britney and what they want her to do. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.