Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

I heard it and I love it.

So glad that it's AMAZING, but at the same time a little disappointed that it was leaked... (and also at myself for listeming to it...)

But with enough promotion and some viral marketing, I think it can be huge.

I think all generations can enjoy the song.

A piano acoustic live version would be a dream come true.

• Love 2

Y'all it only took me 10 minutes to find it on Twitter sadly. I was just looking for the 10 second snippet and didn't realize the full song leaked until I stumbled upon the Telegram link.

I heard the 10 sec snippet and have the full song but I haven'tย  clicked play yet bc I feel guilty๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ But also part of me wants to listen anyway because it's not like I'm not going to buy like 20 copies of the song when it comes out anyway. The main people crying "don't listen" are the same people who never bother to actually buy the song in question. That being said๏ผŒ Am I wrong for feeling tempted to listen?? :((ย 

1 hour ago, ZoneSpears said:

TO YA'LL WHO LISTENED ALREADY OR SHARED THE LEAK, BUY IT 1000 EFFIN TIMES ON APPLE MUSIC AND STREAM IT 1000000 TIMES ON ALL STREAMING PLATFORMS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

OK SO I THINK I WILL BUY AND STREAM IT MYSELF ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ SOMEONE JUST SENT IT TO ME AND THE TEMPTATION AND THIRST IS REAAAAALLLL ITS SO GOOOOOODDD โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ Her headtones and her vocals are not her typical sound ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
ย 

spacer.png

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—