Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

9 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Confused at this statement. So because I wrote that I wasn’t a fan of the song and found it underwhelming, I’m somehow “pressed” because others are liking it and I’m not able to respond to the influx of attacks? How does that even work? Where is the logic behind that? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: I’m guessing it’s because I was probably the first Exhaler to voice an opinion that didn’t fit the narrative at the time and maybe I should have just waited until the hype died down because now I’m seeing more members stating the exact same thoughts that I had about the song. Again, please — enjoy the song for all your heart desires. Just tired of the framing here.

Just leave. No more negativity for other people.

U're trying way too hard with ur paragraphs.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Kevney said:

Why are you ruining her moment by having an opinion? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:So rude :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Screaming. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: Well she’s lucky she didn’t write her opinion during the first 95 pages of this thread. Now that we’re on page 108 109, Exhale’s delusion is slowly wearing off and we’re allowed to have opinions again. Free speech? Think again. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Avenger said:

So finally i listened to the leak, sounds unfinished to me but I like it nothing extraordinary but it's so good to hear her voice again I've clearly missed it. Can't wait for the song to come out and grow on me 😍

Yeah it's good but not extraordinary, I agree.

I'm suprised at the people who said it was one of her best songs a few days ago. I hope it's the audio quality but I find it hard to hear her, Elton needs to be more in the background lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.