Britney and Elton John's remix of "Hold Me Closer" has surfaced

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please do not share download links.

For someone who has not liked much and been dissapointed since ”Femme Fatale” I am super happy and impressed <3.

She sings her ”baby”’s and stuff with her voice in a way I think is a bit too much. But I also appreciate it being included. It is like an easter egg and homage to her early days.

Perfect late summer jam! Could be a hit. Dancing in the grass drunk shirtless wathcing the sunrise-vibes.

But they should release it now though. RIGHT NOW. With an artsy fartsy lyrics video promoted by Pringles and Pepsi.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know what you mean, but Cold Heart was a mashup of various songs, just like HMC is a mashup of The One and Tiny Dancer

I think what they’re asking is whether there’s a “normal” version of Cold Heart, and no that’s the PNAU Remix. Then there were additional remixes as well and an acoustic version. But there’s no song just called “Cold Heart” - the PNAU remix was first and the one that topped the charts I think.

@colormefresh

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

I think what they’re asking is whether there’s a “normal” version of Cold Heart, and no that’s the PNAU Remix. Then there were additional remixes as well and an acoustic version. But there’s no song just called “Cold Heart” - the PNAU remix was first and the one that topped the charts I think.

@colormefresh

Wait holy **** i just realized we might get an acoustic version :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

4 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

@colormefresh

yes it's like And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Remix)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.