Britney is clearly upset that her kids don't want to spend much time with her and wants that to change. Why on earth would Sam trash the kids father on social media leading to them disliking Sam even more and not wanting to spend time at their house? They didn't even want to be at the wedding.  Maybe they will get over their not wanting to spend time with mom phase but if she has a husband that they hate they still wont want to come over.

Why not just upload something supporting your wife? The kids are close with their dad so keep your opinionabout him between you and britney. Also him saying  he has a job is hilarious when people only care about him because of britney. Kfed had a "job" too. Lol

Listen, first I'm confused, what is this all about ?

Then let me tell you the only thing that Kevin had in his entire life was a pretty face when he was 24 (even prettier than Sam's if you ask me). The rest, all the rest is a total mess. Britney fell in love with this pretty face and his "I don't give a ****" attitude that she was attracted to considering her life has been very controlled since forever.

Let's face it Kevin is a hillbillie who went to Hollywood as a young dude as he wanted to become rich and famous. He met Britney, gave her two kids, divorced, had a sit on the couch and they never moved since then !!!

Sam on the other hand comes from a very poor country ( that is dictature) he is young but more cultured, more informed about the world and he has a mentality of a champion, judging by his incredible physic..and that's something he has in common with Britney, the Olympic winners type of mentality. I think it's pretty fair for him to publicly defend his wife since this whole scandal is happening before the publics'eyes.

Kevin is currently still sitting on the couch. :searching_looking:

• Like 3

I think the opposite.. I actually love that Sam chose to protect his wife! Kevin had enough time to incite the kids against Britney so it doesn't matter what Sam says or does, it won't make them want to be with her.. Unfortunately Britney doesn't have that much to do about it..

• Love 2
  • Like 1