Favorite Beyoncé Album?

Favorite Beyoncé album?  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Content Curators

Best is B Day she is iconic, classic, flawless in every aspect. 

Least fave is Dangerously In Love, it feels too serious, Crazy In Love is a fave though, not a huge fan of the other singles.

What about you Henry?

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Best is B Day she is iconic, classic, flawless in every aspect. 

Least fave is Dangerously In Love, it feels too serious, Crazy In Love is a fave though, not a huge fan of the other singles.

What about you Henry?

I agree that Dangerously In Love feels too serious but I really enjoyed this sensual vibe :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I totally didn't care about 4 :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette: 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
34 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

Lemonade is my fav. 

I'm sorry @Midnight but I dislike Sasha Fierce as an album. Some songs are fine individually and the concept is nice buuuuut... Nope. We got fine performances tho which kinda makes up for it. 

I actually prefer Sasha the ballads, some songs on that album are kinda cringe like Diva, Video Phone and Radio  :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

That's Why You're Beautiful is so underrated though.

Single Ladies although iconic because of it's music video, was never a song I cared for ether :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: I can listen to it but well...you know? I'm not a single lady :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

I actually prefer Sasha the ballads, some songs on that album are kinda cringe like Diva, Video Phone and Radio  :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

That's Why You're Beautiful is so underrated though.

Single Ladies although iconic because of it's music video, was never a song I cared for ether :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: I can listen to it but well...you know? I'm not a single lady :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I only like Diva (h0ecoming) as it sounds badass with everybody mad in it. But also, the OTR remix is fantastic too. I like Smash into you. The rest can pass. 

57 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

and I really never got into 4. It has bops but I never cared about that album 

Well.. 

Spoiler

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Spoiler

I had to :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

1. Beyonce (Wasnt a fan of this album at first, but it slowly grew to be my favorite from Beyonce)

2. B'Day (It could have been her best, but it got really messy with all the videos, re-releases, and horrible random songs being add to a perfect album)

3. 4 (No big standouts, but its really good)

4. Dangerously In Love (Had the potential to be her best judging from the singles, but only the singles turned out to be good)

5. I Am... Sasha Fierce (This is her messiest album, its all over the place like B'Day, but with bad songs, and basic ballads)

6. Lemonade (Not a bad album, but I dont really enjoy it)

7. RENAISSANCE (The whole album sounds like one song with the same lyrics and its extremely boring with no standouts. She did not add anything to dance and disco music, she did not even experiment with the sound)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block