Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Wow this is absolutely disgusting of k-fed to post.

To me this is just a normal mom mad at their kids? It seems like a typical argument to me with spoilt brat kids. She is not abusive at all.

The way they’ve been secretly filming her for years and keeping this as leverage is absolute despicable.

k-fed, Victoria and team con deserve jail.

It is literally like they want to push Britney over the edge.

I have a feeling they aren’t quite done yet. Rosengart needs to step in. Like yesterday. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

I have a feeling they aren’t quite done yet. Rosengart needs to step in. Like yesterday. 

I don’t know why you keep bringing up Rosengart’s name. Britney is the one who has to call him to take action, not the other way around 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, s&m said:

I don’t know why you keep bringing up Rosengart’s name. Britney is the one who has to call him to take action, not the other way around 

I’m bringing up Rosengart’s name because he is Britney’s lawyer? Britney is currently being slandered all over the internet and the world for that matter. Typically, a lawyer would be helpful here. There’s also got to be something he can do to prevent them from talking about this during the court case. Of course it’s up to Britney but you’d think after the interview, something would have been done to prevent these type of videos from being posted to the public. 

1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m bringing up Rosengart’s name because he is Britney’s lawyer? Britney is currently being slandered all over the internet and the world for that matter. Typically, a lawyer would be helpful here. There’s also got to be something he can do to prevent them from talking about this during the court case. Of course it’s up to Britney but you’d think after the interview, something would have been done to prevent the these type of videos from being posted to the public. 

Again a lawyer will not act without instructions 

10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Why have 3300+ people rats liked his post? This is sickening
spacer.png

It’s offset by the overwhelming support from the GP - daily mail, shade room, TMZ. All positive comments. Whatever Federtrash and Team con attempted didn’t work 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.