Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

5 minutes ago, Forever222 said:

Kevin tried to expose Brit but instead  just used those kids to show off their own brat teenager behaviour and now everyone is clowning them. 

He is so dumb 

If i was Britney i would slap the sht out of them disrespectful kids

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
15 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

Will someone ban @Kalison Kimanda they are acting like a f/cking Karen. 

Banning someone for having an opinion!!  WEE WOO WEE WOO!!! Jordan come get me!

The ignore button is right there. I haven’t broken any of the rules. You however have used extremely abusive language towards me. Block me if you have an issue with what I’m saying.

• Love 1

This just shows how disrespectful everyone was to her. How little they all valued her 

And how they are still trying to bully her 

Every frustrated mom trying to get through to her kids can go off sometimes. I ranted like this at my kids, they would listen to my heart, we would communicate and sort it out, lovingly. Not snarkily record me for others!!!

Brainwashed to mock her

What it says about THEM posting this online, dragging their kids into such a low public fight. SAYS VOLUMES 

And that silly story: when did she attack her kids? Expressed hurt sure. 

Who is this freeloading stepmother to interfere so unbelievably rudely in Britney's relationship with her kids  in such a disgusting way  

No words

They are exposing themselves, not Britney 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Monica commented and she dragged Kevin 🤣 This is backfiring incredibly on Kfat. So much outpouring of love and support towards Britney right now. Other celebs are chiming in. I never thought Monica ( ya know Monica and Brandy ) would’ve ever chimed in. Like let’s goooooo 👏👏👏 Y’all we need to rally behind our girl right I now. This is deathcon red War Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance

Why didn't you post screen shots?  I love Monica lol

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Monica commented and she dragged Kevin 🤣 This is backfiring incredibly on Kfat. So much outpouring of love and support towards Britney right now. Other celebs are chiming in. I never thought Monica ( ya know Monica and Brandy ) would’ve ever chimed in. Like let’s goooooo 👏👏👏 Y’all we need to rally behind our girl right I now. This is deathcon red War Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance

What did Monica say and where??? :0

15 minutes ago, Hannah said:

We weren't 'defending' them, we were simply saying that people shouldn't attack them. There's a difference between saying these kids are disrespectful or bratty versus saying they should go **** themselves.

WELL.

They should go **** themselves :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

And surely, they will after all of this :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

GO BRIT, disinherit them HARD!

• Like 1

I…

Regarding the videos that Kevin posted, I honestly don’t understand what he thinks this demonstrates. From my own experience (and with my sisters) and also witnessing friends get in trouble as teenagers too, this looks like entirely ordinary parental frustration. Like, nothing about Britney’s behavior or language seems bizarre or suspect. 

Now, while I *don’t* think her Instagram post venting towards her sons was a good idea *at all*…I am pretty shocked about Kevin publicly posting private footage like this. Hasn’t this woman’s privacy been invaded, disrespected, and decimated enough? 

But, honestly…there is still something rather reassuring about seeing Britney candid like this because professional media for years now has been so rigid and controlled and, well, phony. Similar to her testimony, getting to hear her speak in this way (in my opinion) actually restores a lot of the humanity that has been stripped from her. 

She is clearly in tremendous pain and cooonstantly gaslit by the people around her. The fact that she fights every day to try and not consider herself a victim is pretty incredible. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.