Kevin Federline posts video that their kids secretly recorded of Britney

2 minutes ago, D_Britfan said:

Then maybe keep your harmful speculations on someones mental health to yourself instead of twisting something as normal as calming down and trying to engage her son in conversation as a red flag 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

You’re sidestepping my question instead of acknowledging the fact that you misrepresented my statement by claiming I assumed to have proof to back my “harmful speculations.”

My speculations are no more harmful than yours. I expressed my thoughts politely, and you disagree. That is fine. 

Just now, ToxicMadness said:

Britney regretting buying the house in Kevin's neighborhood in 3..2..1   

Btw...I'm scared that what might happen tonight, I'm scared that Britney and Sam are going to go looking for Kevin at his house. They are minutes away fom each other now.

Me too! I feel like this January 2008 all over again!! I hope Matthew is giving her good advice 

8 minutes ago, Henry Torres said:

It was literally during conservatorship, during the time they were allegedly drugging her :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

There's a bodyguard or someone else in the car, too. She went off and is trying to calm herself down so people don't ******* TELL ON HER and get her into trouble. THAT's the dynamic with the conservatorship. Whenever her team disagreed with her, she was punished or told she was wrong and stupid. At 20, 30, etc. can you imagine that?! When I blast my kids, ain't no one there to tell on me or rat me out to someone who is going to make my life hell. I get to calm down on my own terms because I know that I am in charge in my own damn house -- and that is a privilege Britney has basically never ever had. No wonder she is so angry. And I bet her anger problems have been wielded against her non-stop when it is a perfectly normal reaction to have in this situation. This is all the textbook definition of being gaslit.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

Assumptions? You are literally saying she has mental health issues based on these videos, as if her behavior isn’t that of a normal, frustrated mother.

The fact that you think someone saying she “seems manic” correlates to being a bad mother tells me everything I need to know when it comes to your feelings on mental illness.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, hello70 said:

THIS IS WHY I SAID POSTING RANTS ON INSTAGRAM WOULD NEVER END WELL. Because I knew a back and forth like this would happen eventually. But fans would yell back that she's just "healing". I feel so awful for Britney that Kevin would do this but I KNEW this would happen the moment and fans kept trashing her children. Britney 100% has a right to speak her mind but as a public figure she had to have known her last post would invite rath on her children from fans who don't know any better. I wish she woudnt take the bait Kevin and that family keep throwing in front of her. Why is no one on her team warning her about these things?!!! I knew her post would push Kevin to release the videos he hinted about before in the boys "defense". I just ******* knew it. Family business NEVER belongs on social media period. And yet so many fans were cheering when she posted what she posted but my heart was breaking because at the end of the day it's sad when this stuff spills in public. Kevin is disgusting for propelling it forward. Britney is going through tremendous trauma and I don't understand why he couldn't just lay low while she work through it. And if we're being honest the fans stalking the social media of Kevin and his family have made this ten times worse because now he feels he has to "prove" how "crazy" Britney is when in reality she's a mother who has been through hell and is getting no support from family. But noooo fans keep cheering when Britney rants and fights with them on IG and then fans turn around and get angry when her family rants and fights back. These rants aren't sign of a "  queen speaking her truth" they are signs of a very hurt and traumatized person going through it and trauma posting. It breaks my heart and I just wish she'd shut down her IG until she heals and is able to legally hold her family and management accountable. Because fighting on social media is NEVER GOOD and it won't bring her real justice. Just more drama and pain. Why is no one in her team telling her this? Why do fans cheer these online feuds on? And now look at what's happened. I am so heartbroken for her. Sorry for my rant I'm just so frustrated and heart broken for her. They are just too cruel too fricken cruel to do this to her.

Honey,  I think this would've happened either way. He obviously had the boys record this years ago. He probably has a library of "just in case" blackmail because he knew eventually he'd have to fight for more money.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, hello70 said:

THIS IS WHY I SAID POSTING RANTS ON INSTAGRAM WOULD NEVER END WELL. Because I knew a back and forth like this would happen eventually. But fans would yell back that she's just "healing". I feel so awful for Britney that Kevin would do this but I KNEW this would happen the moment and fans kept trashing her children. Britney 100% has a right to speak her mind but as a public figure she had to have known her last post would invite rath on her children from fans who don't know any better. I wish she woudnt take the bait Kevin and that family keep throwing in front of her. Why is no one on her team warning her about these things?!!! I knew her post would push Kevin to release the videos he hinted about before in the boys "defense". I just ******* knew it. Family business NEVER belongs on social media period. And yet so many fans were cheering when she posted what she posted but my heart was breaking because at the end of the day it's sad when this stuff spills in public. Kevin is disgusting for propelling it forward. Britney is going through tremendous trauma and I don't understand why he couldn't just lay low while she work through it. And if we're being honest the fans stalking the social media of Kevin and his family have made this ten times worse because now he feels he has to "prove" how "crazy" Britney is when in reality she's a mother who has been through hell and is getting no support from family. But noooo fans keep cheering when Britney rants and fights with them on IG and then fans turn around and get angry when her family rants and fights back. These rants aren't sign of a "  queen speaking her truth" they are signs of a very hurt and traumatized person going through it and trauma posting. It breaks my heart and I just wish she'd shut down her IG until she heals and is able to legally hold her family and management accountable. Because fighting on social media is NEVER GOOD and it won't bring her real justice. Just more drama and pain. Why is no one in her team telling her this? Why do fans cheer these online feuds on? And now look at what's happened. I am so heartbroken for her. Sorry for my rant I'm just so frustrated and heart broken for her. They are just too cruel too fricken cruel to do this to her.

Britney can post what she likes b/tch. It’s her expressing herself. K-fart would’ve leaked this anyway so stfu. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Also do you forget she is releasing a book? This would of all happened no matter what....

5 minutes ago, hello70 said:

THIS. ALL OF THIS.

Just now, Kalison Kimanda said:

The fact that you think someone saying she “seems manic” correlated to being a bad mother tells me everything I need to know when it comes to your feelings on mental illness.

Why are you acting like this video wasn’t put out to shame not only her mental health, but her parenting as well? I never not once equated being manic with being a bad mother. The OP is insinuating she may be suffering a manic episode…I sure didn’t see one. Did u? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.