BLACKPINK x PUBG MOBILE - ‘Ready For Love’ M/V

3 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

Well, sort of, it's previously unreleased. It was first revealed in the documentary 'Light Up The Sky' (2020) when they showed footage of them recording the song.
It's not their comeback song. It's a special track collaboration with PUBG mobile.

Ahh I see thanks! I’ll have to check the video out once I’m back from the Gaga concert.

• Like 1
On 7/28/2022 at 10:44 AM, BUWYGF said:

I really love Blackpink and I'm always excited for their comeback, but in all seriousness, their comebacks just sound like slightly revamped versions of their past hits :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: They need to freshen it up a little bit.

Or is this just some PUBG exclusive and nothing else?

It's not a comeback, it's just a special track for the game. Actually half of the song leaked almost two years ago lol and fans have been asking for their company to release it ever since. The official comeback is set for august. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

It's not a comeback, it's just a special track for the game. Actually half of the song leaked almost two years ago lol and fans have been asking for their company to release it ever since. The official comeback is set for august. 

very good :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.