Unpopular Opinion: Britney's "Tiny Dancer" is going to be just like "Pretty Girls!"

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Have you ever been in an elevator? A grocery store? A waiting room? You’ve heard “Tiny Dancer”. I promise.

I probably have.

I remember seeing a clip on VH1 when I was younger,

how people thought the way he pronounced Tiny Dancer sounded like an actor named Tony Danza.

It was from an old program

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

YOURE SO UNCULTURED 

spacer.png

FIRST LANA, NOW THIS!?

spacer.png

Do you know who Pop Smoke or Fuerza Regida is????? 

spacer.png

AND YOU ARE A FKN STALKER AND BULLY!
You pretend to be nice but then you go after someone especially @GlitterRain

and make their lives a living hell.

At least I HAVE A LIFE outside of Exhale,

I dont think you do.

11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

AND YOU ARE A FKN STALKER AND BULLY!
You pretend to be nice but then you go after someone especially @GlitterRain

and make their lives a living hell.

At least I HAVE A LIFE outside of Exhale,

I dont think you do.

Sweetie that is so rude of u wtf :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: I’m literally just responding to an uncultured post I saw, that’s considered stalking? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Me and @GlitterRain? Wtf has nothing to do with her but since you mentioned it, she’s my friend and I love her :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: And sis it’s literally just a forum? Living hell over a few petty jokes? Like imagine taking this place THAT serious? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:  Clearly you’re the one who needs a life out of Exhale :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: I was just enjoying my sunny evening at Santa Monica/Venice until I saw your delusional post :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Sweetie that is so rude of u wtf :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: I’m literally just responding to an uncultured post I saw, that’s considered stalking? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: Me and @GlitterRain? Wtf has nothing to do with her but since you mentioned it, she’s my friend and I love her :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: And sis it’s literally just a forum? Living hell over a few petty jokes? Like imagine taking this place THAT serious? :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:  Clearly you’re the one who needs a life out of Exhale :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: I was just enjoying my sunny evening at Santa Monica/Venice until I saw your delusional post :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

You said im uncultured for not knowing a song from the 70s when I wasnt even alive!
So what!!

Would u act like that if someone didnt know a britney song??

Yeah sure, thats not what they tell me but whatever im not gonna involve them anymore.

I really meant it when I said its hard to have an opinion on this fkn website without you being rude.

Ive been nothing but nice to you!

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You said im uncultured for not knowing a song from the 70s when I wasnt even alive!
So what!!

Would u act like that if someone didnt know a britney song??

Yeah sure, thats not what they tell me but whatever im not gonna involve them anymore.

I really meant it when I said its hard to have an opinion on this fkn website without you being rude.

Ive been nothing but nice to you!

8 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Not me getting home from a bike ride to this mess :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Please keep me out of your conversations with each other unless it’s valid. I am not looking for drama on here.

Thanks so much 🤍

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.