Musician Carlos Santana Collapses On Stage During A Concert At The Pine Knob Music Theater In Michigan

Per Deadline:

Famed guitarist Carlos Santana, 74, passed out on stage at a show in Clarkson, Michigan. 

A video of the incident surfaced on social media where multiple concert goers posted video of the musician collapsing onstage at the Pine Knob Music Theater. He was back on his feet quickly, though as he can be seen still waving to fans as he was es***ted offstage on a hospital gurney, and then the show was swiftly canceled.

Santana has been on a tour this year with soul funk band Earth, Wind & Fire, which began less than a month ago and was scheduled to run through August

There is no word on what caused this but last year, he did undergo an “unscheduled heart procedure,” that was serious enough to cancel his December 2021 shows  during his residency at the Las Vegas House of Blues. 

He commented on the situation stating, “I’m going to be taking time off for a little bit to make sure that I replenish and rest,” Santana said in a video message, in which he revealed that he went to the hospital on Saturday after experiencing chest discomfort.”

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block