Leigh-Anne from Little Mix's solo music leaks online

Slayer

SHE’s tipped for chart success in her own right after Little Mix went on a hiatus.

But Leigh-Anne Pinnock's record label has been left scrambling after an early cut of a solo track leaked online.

Bosses at Warner Music have launched a major investigation after I Need You started circulating on social media.

Links to it were yesterday being pulled as quickly as possible and replaced with the message: “This media has been disabled in response to a report by the copyright owner.”

A source said: “This track is an extremely early demo.

“Bosses acted quickly and are determined to get to the bottom of how it appeared online because only a handful of people had heard it.

“They are taking it extremely seriously. Leigh-Anne is working hard to give fans the music they deserve.”

The singer last month jetted to Jamaica to record for her debut album, and top execs from her label went too.

I told how she had hit the studio with top songwriter Tayla Parx, who was behind Little Mix’s No1 single Sweet Melody. Now I can reveal the mum-of-two plans to follow in Cheryl's footsteps by ditching her last name for her solo career.

The singer registered Leigh-Anne.com this month and the website is now under construction. 

Her bandmate Jade Thirlwall is also on the cusp of debuting her own tunes. Jax Jones previously said how they have recorded a monster song together which he thinks is destined to be a hit. But don’t expect the girls to lock horns in a chart battle.

Their bandmate Perrie Edwards told The Sun in May: “We’ve all said we will let each other know when we’re going to release so we don’t end up clashing. We’re rooting for each other, not competing against each other.”

Source: The Sun

I heard the snippet online and it sounded like a BOPPP - all traces of it have been removed online.

leigh.png

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block