Doja Cat Stunning New Photoshoot

8 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

Wash your mouth out with soap. Britney didn’t get famous posing half naked or otherwise. You just reduced her down to nothing basically. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Britney Spears literally became famous for posing provocative and half naked. That is literally her brand. She was one of (still is) the most beautiful/**** woman in pop music. Her face, body etc. she knew exactly what she was doing. There’s no reducing her to anything. You can’t actively ignore that she used s** to sell. Her music is amazing but I’m quite sure it wouldn’t have been as popular if she didn’t cause the controversies that she did. Did those controversies make her iconic and the music iconic? Yes  

Including posing half naked in rolling stone at 18, the naked photos brought up in the Dianne sawyer interview etc.. let’s not play mental gymnastics here. 
Btw we should celebrate the woman have the autonomy to sell their music as they see fit. And don’t come at me saying she didn’t want to do those things. She was a hot woman and she knew it. She’s not an idiot. And she wasn’t as controlled as we claim back in the day (not during conservatorship times). She has even said she made a lot of her career choices when she was coming up. 

@A.a.A Who’s doing mental gymnastics to justify their disrespectful comments?

I never said Britney didn’t sell s** or wasn’t ****. I said THAT WAS NEVER ALL SHE HAR TO OFFER. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:Showing her belly is different than what’s going on these days. She was YEARS into her career before she did anything NEAR this.

Further more I didn’t read that article you wrote and your comment is still disrespectful.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

25 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

@A.a.A Who’s doing mental gymnastics to justify their disrespectful comments?

I never said Britney didn’t sell s** or wasn’t ****. I said THAT WAS NEVER ALL SHE HAR TO OFFER. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:Showing her belly is different than what’s going on these days. She was YEARS into her career before she did anything NEAR this.

Further more I didn’t read that article you wrote and your comment is still disrespectful.:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.