Lynne Spears liked Jason Alexander's post talking about how Britney is still trapped

she obviously has an interest

as far as i know she was part of getting her marriage with JA annulled

and now shes on his side or something?

lynne is going to whatever side she can benefit from more

no wonder about her connection with sam lutfi cause he is the same

46 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It’s a protect Britney agreement.

Why does Britney need so much protection anyway from what. How long will this protection last?!

supported decision making is not protection in the way you're implying.

but to answer your question, the last time britney tried to remove herself from her family they stole her life, abused her, and enslaved her for 14 years. yeah, she needs protection.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, easy said:

supported decision making is not protection in the way you're implying.

but to answer your question, the last time britney tried to remove herself from her family they stole her life, abused her, and enslaved her for 14 years. yeah, she needs protection.

Then why is jodie still her caregiver?! She is connected to the family! Why is Michael kane still her manager, why is her dad still the President of Britney brands?!!

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Then why is jodie still her caregiver?! She is connected to the family! Why is Michael kane still her manager, why is her dad still the President of Britney brands?!!

jodi is not her "caregiver" she is FREE. she doesn't have a caregiver. those people are still around because that is what britney WANTS right now! we don't know the specifics of these contracts, it may be in place until legal matters are handled in a way that britney is satisfied with. things take time.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, that's hot y'all said:

britney is  our "new michael jackson" since hes dead

so many crazy stories, conspiracy theories, dysfunctional family...

ICONIC !!!

No one will never know the REAL britney....

ICONIC LEGENDS

e96301081379b958f6ebcef21437142a.jpg

When will your faves 

Also lynn spears is a du***** I just can't I'm actually cackling at her delusions 

58 minutes ago, easy said:

jodi is not her "caregiver" she is FREE. she doesn't have a caregiver. those people are still around because that is what britney WANTS right now! we don't know the specifics of these contracts, it may be in place until legal matters are handled in a way that britney is satisfied with. things take time.

Jodie is her care giver.

59 minutes ago, easy said:

Britney also said she wants to sue jodie

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Jodie is her care giver.

jodi WAS her caregiver. she no longer is. this is fact. britney is free.

6 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Britney also said she wants to sue jodie

britney also said she wanted jodi to stay and help her readjust to the world.

• Love 2

In 2007 “she was crazy” so let’s get her in a conservatorship to stabilize her. Now it’s 2022, “she’s trapped”. Sorry Lynne, we already know the story. She does not want anything from you and she’s pretty direct about it. The fact people creates doubts about her present situation is the reason why the fanbase is divided whether she is or not free. 

• Love 4
4 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

It’s a protect Britney agreement.

Why does Britney need so much protection anyway from what. How long will this protection last?!

That's not what supported decision making is 💀

It just means Britney has a team who will give her their opinions on her (I'm assuming) medical treatments, then Britney will have the final say after hearing their opinions. That's all.

• Love 2
  • Like 4

You know I really thought we were done with this ********** bull****. On one hand we have Vicky telling us to put a microscope down, and that everything is simple. And on another hand we have this cryptic *** liking comments and **** on Instagram. Why tf does this fan base have to go thru this ****. Obviously Britney has had it worst here, but I’m so sick of this. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Also this means we now have Lynne, Jason, and Lance Bass essentially saying something is weird. I get that Britney probably doesn’t have interest. But it’s disturbing we are now hearing this from multiple places. I’m sure it’s not true, but at the same time I’m not sure because we have no proof either. 

we have an abuser, a delusional stalker, and a team con supporter saying they can't get in touch with britney. the only thing weird about that is these people thinking britney would ever want to contact them. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.