Could Lindsay Lohan have been the next princess of pop?

I was all about Lindsay Lohan! I loved her movies, the drama that she was always in with the other Disney stars and of course her music! I remember watching her music video to “Rumours” and being in awe of the star power that was Lindsay Lohan! (Same as Britney having star power) 

Sadly this era didn’t last long. Could Lindsay have become pop royalty had she of continued making music? Do you think she could make a comeback? 

I mean, that dance break at 2:38 is pretty iconic! 

Such a powerful song! 

I always loved this performance! 

Iconic! 

:snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Lindsay def has more vocal talent than Hilary Duff but there's a certain element that Lindsay lacked as a pop music performer.... IDK what it is but she seemed to be working toward it in the Speak era but I never saw it again after Herbie was released. It feels almost like Lindsay was cosplaying as a popstar rather than just being Lindsay. 

Check out that dance break in the rumours music video. Her spark is there. She has that spark! She just had to find it I feel and didn’t get the proper chance :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 1

No I don’t think so. She had a good voice. I loved the Speak album, and some other leaked tracks. But the way she shined in movies and interviews, I never got that from her as a live performer. Even if she was a decent dancer in music videos or her films, but live, she just didn’t have that sparkle.

If she didn’t go down the troubled path she did, I truly believe she would’ve won an academy award by age 25 and would’ve been one of the most successful actresses of her generation. She just had that “it” factor plus raw talent. The way Britney effortlessly excelled as a pop star, that’s what Lindsay did in the acting world.

I still root for her and I hope she gets her recognition one day. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

The thing is ... she was. Sadly, as we get older, as we all do, we can get disillusioned and lose our inner child. Children don't always identify with adults unless we remember to tap into that part of ourselves where our inner voice still resides. Sometimes we forget. Life gets in the way and disheartens us. Lindsay was a **** addict and is now finding some semblance of herself again. I see sparks of herself when she doesn't take herself serious and laughs at herself. 

I'm sure now she's happy to pass that torch to someone else. Much like how Madonna passed that torch onto Britney. It's all part of life. We all grow up. However, we mustn't forget to always believe in ourselves. No matter what. Even when the fame and celebrity dies and were not longer reigning queen, all that matters is how we see ourselves at the end of the day.  You know, all Lindsay needs to do is search up some videos on YouTube and remember how she's a MUTHA FKN POP PRINCESS 

200.gif

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

The thing is ... she was. Sadly, as we get older, as we all do, we can get disillusioned and lose our inner child. Children don't always identify with adults unless we remember to tap into that part of ourselves where our inner voice still resides. Sometimes we forget. Life gets in the way and disheartens us. Lindsay was a **** addict and is now finding some semblance of herself again. I see sparks of herself when she doesn't take herself serious and laughs at herself. 

I'm sure now she's happy to pass that torch to someone else. Much like how Madonna passed that torch onto Britney. It's all part of life. We all grow up. However, we mustn't forget to always believe in ourselves. No matter what. Even when the fame and celebrity dies and were not longer reigning queen, all that matters is how we see ourselves at the end of the day.  You know, all Lindsay needs to do is search up some videos on YouTube and remember how she's a MUTHA FKN POP PRINCESS 

200.gif

:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block