Britney Fan Wins At Celebrity Mastermind! 🎤🏆

LOL guys…. He means the type of mic :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: that is not THE Britney mic. Britney uses the Crown CM 311 headset mic. Hers is custom made and doesn’t have that weird square piece that holds the neck of the mic like his has in the photo. This is just a crown mic that was given to him but it’s certainly not Britney’s actual performing mic.

This is just more proof that Britney owns this type of mic. She’s worn it throughout her entire career :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Content Curators
8 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Omg is there a video of this? Is it an entire episode of a show that he did? That is insanely cool omg 

I don’t think it’s aired yet, you’ll have to wait and see 

• Haha 1

He’s registered here. He’s a former weatherman for BBC Wales, I believe! He has actually done an amazing drum-athon to raise an awesome amount of money (in the millions) for a really worthy cause. 💪🏻❤️ He’s finished his spectacular 24 hour set to Baby One More Time and dedicated it to Britney and her coinciding Freedom that happened the same day! It was beautiful! 

here’s the thread for that. 

Well done @Owain for the Mastermind Win😎🙌🏻😬🥰

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block