Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

She clearly knows that the conservatorship kept people away from her so not really sure why she’s blaming her dancers. 

Once again she deleted another long post. All she does is rant, curse people out and then delete it anyway. Does she even know what she wants anymore? Instead of posting this nonsense she should be reconnecting with the ones that love her. She’s more concerned about twirling, posting naked pictures and cursing people out with every post saying “kiss my ******* ***.” 

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

She clearly knows that the conservatorship kept people away from her so not really sure why she’s blaming her dancers. 

Once again she deleted another long post. All she does is rant, curse people out and then delete it anyway. Does she even know what she wants anymore? Instead of posting this nonsense she should be reconnecting with the ones that love her. She’s more concerned about twirling, posting naked pictures and cursing people out with every post saying “kiss my ******* ***.” 

You seem upset for no reason at all.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Okay but literally why didn't ANY of them speak up?

Not a single dancer said anything about team B.

Their contract is done and even previous security people have spilled tea so why not her dancers?

Probably because they care more abput $$$ than caring about Britney and justice.

They're all a bunch of fake people that only speaks up when they get in hot water.

And I used to love them but the way they have been silent says enough...and no, a single #freebritney post doesn't mean they helped her. They obviously have stories of her team that could help her story yet nothing.

Good for Britney she's calling out trash for what it is. Trash.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, DollyParton said:

Literally every fan realizes this, how cant she? 

Damn, sorry to say this, but Britney is seriously messed up. They brainwashed and ruined her. Tragic. When are those mother****ers going to jail?

you don't know all the details of every little situation, so stop making assumptions. what's seriously messed up is you saying this and that about her while you know barely anything about her life. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

you don't know all the details of every little situation, so stop making assumptions. what's seriously messed up is you saying this and that about her while you know barely anything about her life. 

Exactly. But I do know that Britney is aware of the fact that the conservatorship kept people away from her. She said her herself many times. So I dont understand why she's blaming her dancers for not inviting her. The only thing I can make out of this, is that she still is brainwashed not knowing reality, and how ****ed up this situation is. Those people around her messed her up.

8 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

bc she obviously doesn't know???

So you are saying Britney doesnt know that the conservatorship is against her partying with her dancers in vegas? 

lol didnt Britney say she was not allowed to leave her hotel in vegas, or drink coffee, or eat sweets? 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Exactly. But I do know that Britney is aware of the fact that the conservatorship kept people away from her. She said her herself many times. So I dont understand why she's blaming her dancers for not inviting her. The only thing I can make out of this, is that she still is brainwashed not knowing reality, and how ****ed up this situation is. Those people around her messed her up.

well, she has these ppl telling her that oh these dancers are having parties etc., why would they tell her that if she knows that she's not allowed to go? to make her feel left out, doesnt it require that she's unaware of this? she's most likely not even aware that ppl are not allowed to invite her to parties, she probably doesn't even the extensive details of what things ppl are allowed or not allowed to do with her. why would she go and investigate when it's something so normal, "do you know if my dad prohibits my dancers to invite me to their parties?" should she have asked that? isn't it embarrassing? or it's more natural for her to just assume ppl don't want to invite her?

10 minutes ago, fays1 said:

So you are saying Britney doesnt know that the conservatorship is against her partying with her dancers in vegas? 

lol didnt Britney say she was not allowed to leave her hotel in vegas, or drink coffee, or eat sweets? 

do you know the details of her restrictions? define partying? do you know what kind of partying was allowed and what was not? going to the club or going to someone's birthday party?  she wasn't allowed to leave by default but if there was an invitation, she could have negotiated with her dad or whatever? but they blocked that information off didn't they, it just never came up? what if she doesn't know what was told or wasn't told to her dancers? have you ever considered that?

12 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

well, she has these ppl telling her that oh these dancers are having parties etc., why would they tell her that if she knows that she's not allowed to go? to make her feel left out, doesnt it require that she's unaware of this? she's most likely not even aware that ppl are not allowed to invite her to parties, she probably doesn't even the extensive details of what things ppl are allowed or not allowed to do with her. why would she go and investigate when it's something so normal, "do you know if my dad prohibits my dancers to invite me to their parties?" should she have asked that? isn't it embarrassing? or it's more natural for her to just assume ppl don't want to invite her?

You serious? Where have you been the past 6 months? Have you not seen the doc’s about Britney and her conservatorship?  I hope by now she actually know how things were going around her instead of calling out her dancers.

Not even gonna have this conversation.  

51 minutes ago, MikeMasi said:

yeah, man, that's what trauma is. She's sharing her frustrations

• Love 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

You serious? Where have you been the past 6 months? Have you not seen the doc’s about Britney and her conservatorship?  I hope by now she actually know how things were going around her.

you're not in the circle, you don't know everything. Don't make assumptions, it's that simple.

14 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

You serious? Where have you been the past 6 months? Have you not seen the doc’s about Britney and her conservatorship?  I hope by now she actually know how things were going around her instead of calling out her dancers.

But even if she knows her dancers couldn't invite her because of her team, is she still not entitled to be pissed off about that? Is she supposed to be flattered that her dancers knew she was being isolated and not told about their parties, but didn't do anything about it because they were being paid? Is she supposed to say "Oh nobody cared enough to speak out at the time because they cared more about their jobs than my human rights, I'm so grateful for their support"??? Some of y'all have got it ALL the way twisted :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

But even if she knows her dancers couldn't invite her because of her team, is she still not entitled to be pissed off about that? Is she supposed to be flattered that her dancers knew she was being isolated and not told about their parties, but didn't do anything about it because they were being paid? Is she supposed to say "Oh nobody cared enough to speak out at the time because they cared more about their jobs than my human rights, I'm so grateful for their support"??? Some of y'all have got it ALL the way twisted :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

You actually made a good point. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 3

Well good she called them out, Willie was always following Lou on IG! I mean no one spoke even after POM ended or after her conservatorship termination. So these people are trash and I don't think Britney has any intentions to reconnect with them. So good! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.