Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

It IS 13 years of being in a conservatorship. Have you seen For the Record? The fact that the woman performing and giving interviews in that documentary was put in a guardianship is criminal.

She was placed in a conservatorship because of her erratic and dangerous behavior. Like are we pretending none of this ever happened?! Should she have NOT have been forced to do anything she didn’t want but she definitely needed medical health and to focus on her mental well-being.

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

He called him an ******* after FreeBritney. He did something yet she still was locked in a hospital in which he didn’t mention one thing about her plight. You all want to give him a pass yet ignore the lunacy in her attacking Xtina and her dancers. Her family I can get but someone she hasn’t been friends with in over 20 years and her employees?! Come on. Stop!

What lunacy in attacking Xtina? She just said they spent years watching Britney being isolated and they were all pretty blase about it. Is that your version of attacking? Like, a victim expresses frustration at people who watched the abuse idle and the attacker is the victim? Lmao ok

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Lex993 said:

1.) When did Sam call out Jamie again?! What year?! How long had he and Britney been dating before he decided to say something?! And once again why didn’t he speak out when she was in the hospital?! You can’t answer that can you?! 

2.) how could she not speak out?! There’s a difference between choosing not to and not being able to. 

3.) Xtina is not her friend nor is she in her circle, call her out for being catty.

1) 2021. Publicly called Jamie a ****.

2) she has said it that she couldn't speak out, and was silenced while her family did interviews. It's been well established that if she did anything to rock the boat, they clamp down harder.

3) she's her contemporary, with a life long history of it. Her response was catty, and she was called out for it.

22 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

She was placed in a conservatorship because of her erratic and dangerous behavior. Like are we pretending none of this ever happened?! Should she have NOT have been forced to do anything she didn’t want but she definitely needed medical health and to focus on her mental well-being.

She needed some sort of help yes but not a conservatorship. She never qualified. Even at her lowest in 2007 she could articulate herself --not to mention she was smart enough to be the FIRST to tell what kind of a psychopath Lou Taylor was...

And any mother would go insane if precious time with her children was taken away not to mention she was dealing with 50 paparazzi chasing her every day, her aunt passing away, an ugly divorce, and possibly post-partum:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Like 1
On 3/25/2022 at 8:20 AM, Mayenaise said:

Just saw this and things are starting to make sense now... She's lashing out at anyone and everyone. She has misplaced anger and she's directing it at the wrong people. 

The fact she's so "anti" therapy now and has all these thoughts is not a good sign... She needs to see someone for her mental health, before she spirals and ends up alienating herself from everyone who loves and supports her.

Agreed. It seems obvious to me that Britney is struggling, but I feel like people get angry on here when anyone says they’re worried. It’s not a criticism of Britney, she went through so much, like OF COURSE she’s having a hard time. And the high doses of lithium they had her on at that center can actually like cause damage as well. 

I hope she can find some top-notch mental health providers who she can trust and who can really help her heal. It must be so hard for her to trust anyone, especially after her other counselors and doctors were obviously just working for team con and didn’t care about her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

The Felicia story in Controlling Britney was probably one of hundreds of conflicts that Jamie Spears orchestrated. Hopefully over time she will see the real source of the problem was her father. By lashing out, Jamie gets what he wanted which was to keep her isolated. Team Con wanted her to make money for them but they didn't care about her personal happiness.

26 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

and possibly post-partum

I do believe she was just dealing with post-partum depression, which is normal, and that was used to initiate the temporary conservatorship that they used to turn around and lock her down.

The problem is celebrities are not seen as normal. They're supposed to be like these superhuman beings; always dressed well, look nice, "well-mannered," and just perfectly presented. And since she wasn't, everyone ran with "she must be crazy," which helped perpetuate the image they needed for the conservatorship to be made permanent. At which point, they worked her to the bone. And it became "Look, she's working. The conservatorship is helping," and that became this perpetual machine where as long as there's this conservatorship, she can work just fine. So on the outside, this thing could have kept going for YEARS.

If I were Britney, I'd be mad at EVERYONE. Not just the people around her, but including fans falling line with the media frenzy, with wanting to know every little thing that was going on with her. For a good four years, I dropped her because that's how I felt, like I was helping to propel this media frenzy that was crushing her at the time. And yes, 2011 came around and Femme Fatale dropped and I fell off that wagon. So no, I don't see myself immune from that ire.

Which is why I say if she were to just come out one day on her instagram and say **** everyone, I'd take it on the chin. There's a part of me that does feel in some way responsible for what happened. And it certainly wasn't on purpose or done in spite. But if that's her honest feeling, then so be it.

It's her road to recovery, nor yours and not mine. 

P.S. It was $16.85 in change.

50 minutes ago, Applejack said:

What lunacy in attacking Xtina? She just said they spent years watching Britney being isolated and they were all pretty blase about it. Is that your version of attacking? Like, a victim expresses frustration at people who watched the abuse idle and the attacker is the victim? Lmao ok

So Xtina is in her inner circle?! They’re friends?! Besties?! They’re close?! 

46 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

1) 2021. Publicly called Jamie a ****.

2) she has said it that she couldn't speak out, and was silenced while her family did interviews. It's been well established that if she did anything to rock the boat, they clamp down harder.

3) she's her contemporary, with a life long history of it. Her response was catty, and she was called out for it.

And Britney was forcibly hospitalized when again?! 2019 not 2021 :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:  So that means he waited two whole years to speak up but you all don’t see nothing wrong with that. Ok. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She needed some sort of help yes but not a conservatorship. She never qualified. Even at her lowest in 2007 she could articulate herself --not to mention she was smart enough to be the FIRST to tell what kind of a psychopath Lou Taylor was...

And any mother would go insane if precious time with her children was taken away not to mention she was dealing with 50 paparazzi chasing her every day, her aunt passing away, an ugly divorce, and possibly post-partum:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I don’t know the specifics all I know is I’d rather have the Britney I grew up on. She’s not been the same since 2006…obviously she’s been through things but I just want the Britney that I fell in love with and admired. I wish her the best and for her well-being.

12 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

So Xtina is in her inner circle?! They’re friends?! Besties?! They’re close?! 

Weren't they besties in the MMC? Wasn't Britney basically Xtina's first best friend? Didn't Xtina herself comment on the fact that during the conservatorship Britney had an army of people around her who wouldn't let her get through == isolation?

And plus, I'm saying, people outside her inner circle, in case you missed the big letters in a previous post. She's just expressing her frustration at people who watched and did nothing. And you're saying "attacking."

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Weren't they besties in the MMC? Wasn't Britney basically Xtina's first best friend? Didn't Xtina herself comment on the fact that during the conservatorship Britney had an army of people around her who wouldn't let her get through == isolation?

And plus, I'm saying, people outside her inner circle. She's just expressing her frustration at people who watched and did nothing

Ok so then everyone besides the people who started FreeBritney?! They were besties 29 years ago lol. Xtina doesn’t even like her and we all know that. And it attacking when it’s out of left field. She literally attacked Jamie Lynn then apologized and then scorched her once again the next day. Like come on.

10 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

I don’t know the specifics all I know is I’d rather have the Britney I grew up on. She’s not been the same since 2006…obviously she’s been through things but I just want the Britney that I fell in love with and admired. I wish her the best and for her well-being.

That Britney still exists though. You can hear her in the June 23 hearing, southern accent and all.

Let it sink in that the only Britney we see is a version she puts out on IG. She's afraid to let the public fully in again so we get quirky and I'll admit sometimes bizarre posts that I don't fully understand...but I'm sure we'll all recognize her again once she returns to the spotlight or if she ever chooses to do an IG live

6 hours ago, Lex993 said:

So what you’re saying is David saw what was happening and spoke up to her dad while Sam saw it and did nothing for fear of losing out on what benefits he gains from her. Thank you. If You Say So Shrug GIF

No, Sam is her boyfriend since 2016? David Lucado was her boyfriend in 2013 / 2014, i don't know the exact year. 

I doubt that her ex-boyfriends had any financial gain, she had not much money during the conservatorship. 

All i wanted to say is: Her dad knew how to get rid of them easily. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.