Britney looking stunning, says "being loved and being nice got me taken advantage of"

That first outfit is a SLAY.  The other two, no lol.  What even is that last top??  She looks so gorgeous though, esppp in that black outfit!

She isn’t shading the fans…we know she didn’t want to do the meet and greets because of her  social anxiety, but she was forced to because Team Con could charge and arm and a leg for a meet and greet…

• Love 1
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I think I get what she’s saying. Britney has never enjoyed having people fawning all over her, sucking up to her etc, she’s always seems to find that embarrassing. She wants to be treated as an equal and a fellow human being, not a queen, superstar or otherworldly being. She’s always talked about craving normality and being anonymous. 

I think the part about being feared means she won’t be treated as a doormat ever again. 

Yeah but the moment you become a global superstar people won’t treat you equally. I think she should know that 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, BartBritney said:

I agree, but didn’t we all do that the past 13 years? We all have her albums, singles,…attended a tour/show… even when she was in the conservatorship..

Of course, we’re all complicit. 
Although I’ve never ever had “Fly to Vegas and spend a few grand to meet Britney for 10 seconds” kind of money :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: but I definitely bought a couple of albums during the Con. 

But I’m not mad at her for saying she didn’t like it. I’m sure it’s nothing against us fans though, she’s just steaming over the conditions she was forced to work through. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
23 minutes ago, Kletus said:

And she didn’t even see any of the money from the meet and greet… Jamie, Lou, and the whole crew got the money for people meeting Britney :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Yep…she got probably $50 out of the $2500 or whatever her Human traffickers were charging for them 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

That’s very true, yes and I have to say her being mad at the masseuse seems unfair if all they said was “people love you”. 

because she is angry, she is very angry and a little tiny part of that anger is the fact that we kinda sat down and watched - we fed the machine too and I'm sure she understands why we did it, we kinda couldn't have known for sure what was happening - but I'm sure a small part of her can't still forgive the people in general - not necessarily fans.

• Like 2

Honestly stfu…Britney remembers things as they weren’t. Like hell she spent even 30 min on meet and greets with fans who paid and love her. She literally spent 30secs with each person. And the only person who’s fault she looked bad is her own bc she can’t sit in a makeup chair for 10 min. Vegas was the easiest gig in the world and in multiple interviews she even mentions she was spoiled in Vegas. She farted her way through that terrible and is now acting like she worked hard and gave it her all hahahahaha and y’all lap it up cause you’ll believe anything she says even thought she’s clearly not well. Keep defending her…clearly she doesn’t love you back! She doesn’t even remember it’s her fans who helped her out of this mess, but of course she’ll “remember” things differently. She should just retire to kentwood where she can be left alone like what she says she wants. Where doesn’t have to work again and look a mess like how she wants with no judgement.Sorry Tiffany Pollard GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.