Britney: the first day my dad became my conservator he said 'I'm Britney Spears and I call the shots from now on,' reveals she felt her womanhood was stripped that day

1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I find her posts invasive and I know it’s by her choice

That would make them not invasive.

2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

That doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to feel uncomfortable reading her notes

I’ll wait and read it in her book.

Just a mishmash of contradictions, are we?

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
  • Like 3
Just now, ivosoares said:

So she confirmed the 'I Am Britney Spears', I guess Jamie was saying that to everybody in 2008 

It’s such a weird thing to say and not even exactly true about a conservatorship. Jamie must have believed it though because he crossed every line. They should make people take an IQ test to become a conservator 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

TROLL! So you think Britney should keep quiet because you wanna have fun on Instagram ☝️🤡 

When did i say that? I said I was going to unfollow her page and try to avoid these threads. I was explaining why. 

I miss the days of having adult conversations with one another. Some of you are so aggressively rude for no reason. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

That would make them not invasive.

Just a mishmash of contradictions, are we?

Reading about someone’s trauma feels invasive to me. She is allowed to share what she wishes. That’s what we fought for. That doesn’t mean that Im not allowed to feel weird watching my idol unpack 14 years of trauma on social media. I think you should learn to comprehend a little better.

• Like 4
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

When did i say that? I said I was going to unfollow her page and try to avoid these threads. I was explaining why. 

I miss the days of having adult conversations with one another. Some of you are so aggressively rude for no reason. 

Sweetie I think you taking this waaayyy too seriously, I don’t think anyone is mad.  On the other hand, you’re calling someone an idiot and other names because they joked with you and said “Jurassic Leech.” :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: And you’re ending all your posts with a clever little dig like we just not supposed to notice that, maybe you’re just overthinking it??  Being a perpetual victim and making others out to be bullies is typically something that only happens on GagaDaily. Maybe you SHOULD unfollow Britney! :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Kletus said:

TROLL! So you think Britney should keep quiet because you wanna have fun on Instagram ☝️🤡 

Kaitlyn is one of the most sound britney fans on this forum, you guys are sometime too much I would say! She is not just a fan, she us also one of those who reads court papers and likes to be informed. Not everyone gonna have a similar opinion, she us a fan and can have her opinion on any matter as well.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Sweetie I think you taking this waaayyy too seriously, I don’t think anyone is mad.  On the other hand, you’re calling someone an idiot and other names because they joked with you and said “Jurassic Leech.” :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: And you’re ending all your posts with a clever little dig like we just not supposed to notice that, maybe you’re just overthinking it??  Being a perpetual victim and making others out to be bullies is typically something that only happens on GagaDaily. Maybe you SHOULD unfollow Britney! :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

I don’t see why it was necessary to call me Jurassic leech? I have no idea what that even means but i found it insulting. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

That doesn’t mean that Im not allowed to feel weird watching my idol unpack 14 years of trauma on social media. I think you should learn to comprehend a little better.

You can feel weird about it if you want, sure. But to then follow that up with "I'll read it in her book" is a contradiction. What, the written word can no longer be weird if it's bound and cost $24.99? I think you should learn what reading comprehension truly is. But more importantly, you could have kept your weird feelings and loud pronouncements to yourself. You would avoided this adult conversation calling you out.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Prachi said:

Kaitlyn is one of the most sound britney fans on this forum, you guys are sometime too much I would say! She is not just a fan, she us also one of those who reads court papers and likes to be informed. Not everyone gonna have a similar opinion, she us a fan and can have her opinion on any matter as well.

Thank you. I cannot believe that this was the reaction to me saying I’m just sad to be a fan right now. Everything has to be yasss queen or we are laughed at and warned. @Jordanwhy can’t we do better than this? 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

You can feel weird about it if you want, sure. But to then follow that up with "I'll read it in her book" is a contradiction. What, the written word can no longer be weird if it's bound and cost $24.99? I think you should learn what reading comprehension truly is. But more importantly, you could have kept your weird feelings and loud pronouncements to yourself. You would avoided this adult conversation calling you out.

Let me explain. A book is a formulated story. Getting bits and pieces of Britney’s pain isn’t something i like to see on Instagram. I’d rather read about it in her book one day when she has sat down and thought it all out. I really don’t get why people are getting so snarky over this. She can post what she wants and that makes me happy. That doesn’t mean i can’t feel the way I do. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Let me explain. A book is a formulated story. Getting bits and pieces of Britney’s pain isn’t something i like to see on Instagram. I’d rather read about it in her book one day when she has sat down and through it all out. I really don’t get why people are getting so snarky over this. She can post what she wants and that makes me happy. That doesn’t mean i can’t feel the way I do. 

kris jenner mystery GIF

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.