Britney: the first day my dad became my conservator he said 'I'm Britney Spears and I call the shots from now on,' reveals she felt her womanhood was stripped that day

57 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

It’s really not, would you not be mortified if your mom btw who is posting nude photos, posts a picture of you and the whole world can comment on it? 

No I won’t. My mom is Kim Kardashian and Marilyn Monroe. They are ****, rich, and know their crap. I would be mortified if my mom is Diane Sawyer who went racist on national TV and forever remembered in the internet. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Onyx1Boss said:

This is very deep primal and real. She is expressing from actual  experience, having to use the medium of words to convey very deep raw spaces.

When you go through deep unspeakable things.. you have to tell your story and speak your truth but how to bridge the gap with mere words. 

If you have ever been at such a place, abandoned by all the world and coming back from literally death in an impossible miraculous way, you see the world differently and the mundane no longer matters, peoples opinions don't matter and you are free. 

I think people don't realize that true knowledge and wisdom comes from experience, transcending difficult experiences, growrh and triumph. True life force comes from movement, nature, love, vulnerability, true experience of actual life.

Words are at the end of the day symbols for experience. Actual experience trump's mere words, tech, talk, artificial constructs

She has the real deal, real true lifeforce touching real raw truth.

A mother going through hell with the purest love of all to save her babies pulling out strength from the depths. 

Power, wisdom in the wise woman who has known so much. Respect to those who have made it through those paths. And she wants to share that through words, which cannot hold all she wants to convey

Honor.

Beautifully said. CHILLS.

• Love 7
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, PCROBERTO said:

I Promise you that there is something else out of Euphoria and Hollywood… you don’t need to be there to be happy. I recommend you to leave your bubble for a bit and look around. 🤯

Lol okay, maybe they won’t end up like Hollywood kids, but being in the spotlight helps. If they don’t want to be Lourdes Leon, then they can be Ronan Farrow in Ivy League. I’m just saying that being Britney’s kid really give you a position of power and privilege instead of Kevin’s. 

• Like 1

It's anyone else fascinating as she started talking about her boots and then she reflects all of it in how is to be a woman in a mens world??  

I am glad that know she is talking about those things and that she shows what she wants to. She is in a process of growth and healing, and for the people that said "that's disturbing" or criticise her, they do not nothing about get over your problems and your issues. 

• Love 4
26 minutes ago, davelivesfree said:

Jurassic Leech, is that you? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Better be your own & only one stan I guess...

:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

I don’t speak idiot so i have no idea what you’re saying. I find her posts invasive and I know it’s by her choice so it doesn’t matter. That doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to feel uncomfortable reading her notes about her traumas. Instagram is typically a fun place for me.  I’ll wait and read it in her book. 

Grow up. All of you. 

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.