‘Britney’ allegedly spotted in a Studio in Los Angeles - real or fake?

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Also, was the new Batman any good? I haven’t seen it yet..  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

YES! Not to over-hype it, but it was a good one! The Dark Knight with Ledger remains the superior Batman movie but this one with Pattinson is a close second. Zoe Kravits did an awesome job playing Catwoman and Batman is finally portrayed as this creature of the dark who is also extremely witty and the detective that Gotham needs; something last seen in the animation series from the 90's. Also, the humour is quite subtle too; there are no one-liners. The cinematography and the movie score are great! + I LOOOVED how Batman was introduced at the beginning of the movie! Overall, a solid 8.5 / 10 for me. :typing_keyboard_computer:

Spoiler

6d15ebe37b5d69deaa848b222cbf931b8b7cdae4

original.gif

the-batman-robert-pattinson.gif

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.