Britney: "I want justice and won't stop until something is done to those who harmed me ... and YES I was harmed"

Hace 16 horas, Jaime Jean dijo:

Definitivamente no pensó que iba a pasar este viaje a Las Vegas sin que surgieran sentimientos como este. Sería extraño si ella no estuviera derribando estas cosas, sigue siendo un desencadenante.

Debe ser recomendado por sus nuevos terapeutas (si los tiene, con suerte sí) o por un amigo que tenga conocimientos de terapia psicológica. Volver a los lugares donde lo pasaste mal es sanador. Puede ser un desafío, pero definitivamente ayuda.

2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Many of us? I don't think so. 

"Lawyer"  Scam Income allegedly deemed Britney incompetent after a 15-minute meeting with her dishonorable judge Reva Goetz put Britney in a conservatorship after a 10-minute hearing. Things can definitely happen faster so I'm not really buying this "it takes time" bs. Meanwhile, Britney has to wait 6 months to find out if the judge will allow Rosengart to depose Lou. Not to mention they have already been going back and forth with those stupid depositions for months now. 

So yes, we can tell that Rosengod loves the current pace of the "investigation". 

Speak on it. I agree. I feel like a year from now people will still be saying “things take time” 😩 Time is of the essence here.. who knows what evidence they’ve already hidden. It’s a damn shame.

• Love 3

My G, it's not like court dramas you see on TV. Real court justice takes time and billable hours, on both sides. I'm not saying don't be impatient. You should be. But they have lawyers too who are going to try to stall stall stall if they can't get it thrown out altogether.

• Love 2

Never not amazed at how people really think they know better than a former federal prosecutor with a team formed by people who have worked in huge legal cases.

Also never not amazed at how people interpret Britney's words however they like. She's saying she still wants justice even after being freed? It mEaNS sHE's pIsSEd oFf at HeR LEgAl TeAM, JuST LIkE uS.

Jesus, some people just can't live without blaming the nearest person available every time something doesn't go just how they like it, huh.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, DonMegaX said:

My G, it's not like court dramas you see on TV. Real court justice takes time and billable hours, on both sides. I'm not saying don't be impatient. You should be. But they have lawyers too who are going to try to stall stall stall if they can't get it thrown out altogether.

Are you responding to me? I get that this isn’t an episode of Judge Judy. I’m allowed to vent my frustrations at the incredibly slow pace of court systems. Britney herself seems to be growing impatient too. I get that things take time but waiting another 4 months (?) to see if Lou will sit for a deposition is bonkers. 

2 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Lol spitting in the wind? We are on a forum to discuss topics… you have your opinion and I have mine ❤️

And I said you can have it. You just ran past that though. But being all frustrated and impatient is skin to spitting in the wind because... It changes nothing. Lawyers are going to stall. At least Britney is also showing perseverance in the face of it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.