Britney reportedly planning a musical comeback and interview with Oprah, inspired by Adele's "One Night Only"

44 minutes ago, CameronValimere said:

So suddenly Britney has changed her mind on cancelling Oprah, ended talks with Piers Morgan to sign an interview with Oprah again? Sounds like misinformation to make B seem indecisive to Me. B has said there are many projects she has in mind, but she still needs the time to heal and didn't say when or what they were.

So many conflicting stories. Throw them all in the trash.

• Love 1

I'm soo down.  Would be an INCREDIBLE way to move forward, big interview handled with care, artistic performance that she is completely in control of, maybe debut a new single, basically stick it to those b*&%ches that told her she couldn't do anything on her own.  Tell her story and get people excited about her book, stand up for herself and also remind everyone why she is the absolute pop and dance Queen, oh and on top of all that make $10's of millions and be able to buy a mansion in Hawaii and wherever else she wants...please let it be true. THAT's how you come back with Fire :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: all on your own terms...

Excited Kristen Wiig GIF

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

I don’t really believe this. I mean I think Britney will release something this year but she wants another baby and I don’t see her doing any type of promotion with her music.

I do think we have to stop thinking of post conservatorship Britney in the same way that we expected during-Conservatorship Britney. I think she will reclaim her career in the same careful and methodical way she is intentionally changing her personal life, both for the better. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, CameronValimere said:

So suddenly Britney has changed her mind on cancelling Oprah, ended talks with Piers Morgan to sign an interview with Oprah again? Sounds like misinformation to make B seem indecisive to Me. B has said there are many projects she has in mind, but she still needs the time to heal and didn't say when or what they were.

The bolded seems like a stretch. The Sun didn't report on the Piers Morgan thing, that was The Mirror. The Sun has been talking about a Britney-Oprah interview since January. 

I don't really know why Britney would want to sit down with Piers Morgan and based on her deleting Instagrams mentioning problematic people, I doubt she'd be advised to talk to him, even if she had considered it. 

I don't buy much of these stories regardless. If Variety can confirm this with a source, then I'll lend it more credence. British tabloids are iffy.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.