Hilary Duff Talks Motherhood and HIMYF Season Two Renewal on Kelly Clarkson Show!

I'm obsessed with Hilary Duff and her new show How I Met Your Father. It's fresh, funny and what TV and streaming needs right now. Hilary plays 30 year old Sophie who is navigating life in her early 30s in NYC with her posse of new friends. It's really lighthearted and there is a LOT of Pop references in the show (Britney, Xtina, Aaliyah, Avril Lavigne) :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Hands Up Party GIF by HULU

Love Story Party GIF by HULU

Hilary Duff Love GIF by HULU

Nyc Ellen GIF by HULUChris Lowell Love GIF by HULU

Hilary was just a special guest on The Ellen DeGeneres Show The Kelly Clarkson Show and it was such a super cute interview. They talk motherhood and Hilary's new Hulu hit Show being renewed for season two ahead of the first season being fully released.

Have you watched HIMYF? Thoughts? :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

@Jordan Miller

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, HauntedCircus said:

I loved the interview! I haven't watched HIMYF yet but I love Hilary Duff, so I might check it out later on. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Kelly has a great show, btw. So much better then any other daytime show. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

She really does and she is such a natural at hosting.  Love Kelly and Hil both :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

You so need to watch HIMYF it's super fun! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

The new show is soooo good. I've already rewatched the episodes twice all 7 released so far. Love All the characters so much especially Ellen :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I never saw the OG show but I’ve been watching this show. I almost wish the episodes were longer cuz there’s so many cast members and they all have their own individual storylines. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I never saw the OG show but I’ve been watching this show. I almost wish the episodes were longer cuz there’s so many cast members and they all have their own individual storylines. 

Me too!!! It's so good it could be 45 minutes!! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I do miss Younger that show is iconic and am sad the Kelsey spinoff fell thru :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Me too!!! It's so good it could be 45 minutes!! :melt_weird_drift_wow:

I do miss Younger that show is iconic and am sad the Kelsey spinoff fell thru :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

what’s the resort called? Is there like ****** galore out there in the summer?

I know How I Met Your Father is probably a bigger reach for Hilary but I desperately wanted the Kelsey spin-off. I like female driven shows like Emily in Paris, S e x and the City. I want the drama and fashion and Kelsey was such a good character for Hilary. Oh well… the Lizzie reboot fell through and now the Kelsey spin off. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

what’s the resort called? Is there like ****** galore out there in the summer?

I know How I Met Your Father is probably a bigger reach for Hilary but I desperately wanted the Kelsey spin-off. I like female driven shows like Emily in Paris, S e x and the City. I want the drama and fashion and Kelsey was such a good character for Hilary. Oh well… the Lizzie reboot fell through and now the Kelsey spin off. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

We so need to petition to bring back Younger AND do the Kelsey spinoff. If Blackish can have 4 different shows why can't Younger :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I really want the Lizzie requel too! I believe it will happen :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

What's ur fave HD films? 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

We so need to petition to bring back Younger AND do the Kelsey spinoff. If Blackish can have 4 different shows why can't Younger :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I really want the Lizzie requel too! I believe it will happen :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

What's ur fave HD films? 

Obvi Lizzie McGuire and Cinderella Story but I also liked The Perfect Man and According to Greta. But her character in War Inc was pretty funny and gave us new music when we had a Hil D musical drought 

spacer.png

I want her to do a RomCom film. She would be so good at them

**OH and Material Girls had cheap production but my older sister took me to go see it in a theater and it was really hilarious. Corny but Hilary had some really funny moments :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Obvi Lizzie McGuire and Cinderella Story but I also liked The Perfect Man and According to Greta. But her character in War Inc was pretty funny and gave us new music when we had a Hil D musical drought 

spacer.png

I want her to do a RomCom film. She would be so good at them

**OH and Material Girls had cheap production but my older sister took me to go see it in a theater and it was really hilarious. Corny but Hilary had some really funny moments :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Material Girls is absolutely one of my favorite Hilary Duff movies!!!! Soooo good. Haven't watched in a long time. I also loved Greta and The Perfect Match! She needs to return to the big screen. Imagine her and Lindsay Lohan finally doing a romcom together! Giving the early 2000s gays like me what we need!!! 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Material Girls is absolutely one of my favorite Hilary Duff movies!!!! Soooo good. Haven't watched in a long time. I also loved Greta and The Perfect Match! She needs to return to the big screen. Imagine her and Lindsay Lohan finally doing a romcom together! Giving the early 2000s gays like me what we need!!! 

Oooh would Lindz and Hil be friends or enemies in the film?  I kinda would wanna see them as friends but they would get way more press if they were beefing in the movie but of course be friends by the end

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block