Favorite IG Male Model/Film Star/Celeb?

JayTawndre

I love Jeff Kasser first and foremost this man is straight but pushes boundaries ***ually and intimately with other men and enjoys it a lot. 2022 we see a lot of straight guys who start off gay for pay but eventually they enjoy what they are doing. It is not a job anymore :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

new york fashion week GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Jeff 

Carter Dane 

Gage Kalama-Florence

Thomas Keal

What about yours?

@Henry M. Torres

@Style.

@thebritmaster

@Body ache

@MikeHunt

@Damon

@If I'm Dancing

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

I love Jeff Kasser first and foremost this man is straight but pushes boundaries ***ually and intimately with other men and enjoys it a lot. 2022 we see a lot of straight guys who start off gay for pay but eventually they enjoy what they are doing. It is not a job anymore :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

new york fashion week GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Jeff 

Carter Dane 

Gage Kalama-Florence

Thomas Keal

What about yours?

@Henry M. Torres

@Style.

@thebritmaster

@Body ache

@MikeHunt

@Damon

@If I'm Dancing

• Haha 2

No but for real I find most of those IG male ''models'' very cringy, I'm sorry I can't help it :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's like ''Ohhh look at me, I'm so hot'' :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

They pretend to be models or something but in reality their skill is 0 :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I watched every episode of America's Next Top Model so I know what I'm talking about :emma:

I prefer real male models that know how to model and aren't so obsessed with the way they look :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

No but for real I find most of those IG male ''models'' very cringy, I'm sorry I can't help it :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

It's like ''Ohhh look at me, I'm so hot'' :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

They pretend to be models or something but in reality their skill is 0 :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I prefer real male models that know how to model and aren't so obsessed with the way they look :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Like who?

Todd Sandield is an amazing model. I would post IG but him and I have beef now so I'm blocked :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

13 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

I watched every episode of America's Next Top Model so I know what I'm talking about :emma:

"Pretend to me models" coming from you? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block