Britney stans Chocolate fudge

KrisJ

16 minutes ago, BreatheForBritney said:

she's always been a goof, and from what she's been writing to us, she's completely self-aware. for the ppl *****ing, it's because you're judgmental and you're buying into the whole mentally unstable image that her family been trying to sell. if she were never in conservatorship, you wouldn't have said anything because it's aligned with her personality. Doja Cat posts random things sometimes, it's no biggie. lots of ppl post random things sometimes. Britney's unfiltered and I love it, every post is a diary entry to us, be grateful and stop judging.

I don't know why people even bother being a Britney stan if they don't realize that Britney is just acting similarly to how she used to before the conservatorship censored and controlled everything. If they want some typical cookie cutter girl, there's plenty of other artists for them to stan.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Sarahbritfan said:

I was feeling so positive for Brit. But this latest Instagram post of her eating fudge is making me concerned. She sounds so emotional and fragile. I really hope she is ok and that someone is there for her.

I mean can she not just be being dramatic and making that voice on purpose. Brings me back to the "dog who ate all the cheese" post w/ her sons in bed and she was fake crying. Ppl rlly still stigmatize Britney for being mentally ill and NO ONE KNOWS IF SHE IS EVEN ACTUALLY MENTALLY ILL. Britney is just childlike very much like MJ and is a little inadequate considering her lifestyle compared to the GP who isnt a stan and doesnt know much about her other than she's a pop star.

16 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Yeah I wouldn’t mind if she deleted this one, not a good look:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

People are writing “poopney” in the comments :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Eating fudge is not a good look :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: what in the world? 

Genuinely asking what made you become a fan? What do you like about her because you truly never have anything positive to say about anything she does so I'm curious as to what about her interest you?

And please don't take this as hate I just can't wrap my head around being a fan of someone who I disagree with so often 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I mean can she not just be being dramatic and making that voice on purpose. Brings me back to the "dog who ate all the cheese" post w/ her sons in bed and she was fake crying. Ppl rlly still stigmatize Britney for being mentally ill and NO ONE KNOWS IF SHE IS EVEN ACTUALLY MENTALLY ILL. Britney is just childlike very much like MJ and is a little inadequate considering her lifestyle compared to the GP who isnt a stan and doesnt know much about her other than she's a pop star.

I wasn’t at all stigmatising her. Nor did I mention the word ‘Mental Illness.’ I merely made a comment that she seemed sad/emotional and that I hope she is ok. What’s wrong with saying, the obvious, that she sounds sad and emotional?

7 hours ago, Sarahbritfan said:

I wasn’t at all stigmatising her. Nor did I mention the word ‘Mental Illness.’ I merely made a comment that she seemed sad/emotional and that I hope she is ok. What’s wrong with saying, the obvious, that she sounds sad and emotional?

I did say "people" when I made that statement which still runs adjacent to your concerns; and my statement remains true despite your negating which is fine lol. People are using those things to vindicate why she's "mentally ill" even though no one really knows. 

17 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I did say "people" when I made that statement which still runs adjacent to your concerns; and my statement remains true despite your negating which is fine lol. People are using those things to vindicate why she's "mentally ill" even though no one really knows. 

But a facts a fact. You can’t just ignore that she sounds sad just because the haters use it to suggest she is mentally ill. Someone doesn’t need to be mentally ill to be sad. 

On 2/12/2022 at 3:35 AM, Leodance said:

Someone commented scatney, if she sees it :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

Like I really want her to do what she feels and wants, but this just doesn't look good for the eyes, at least just remove it from profile and leave it in reels. 

Watch her not delete this one :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

….But she deletes the one where she wrote such an amazing note on her experiences which literally would’ve made the haters shut up. It was so well written )’:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.