Which dog was more iconic?

1 hour ago, BritneyLVR said:

I know….. It makes me so sad :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Omg so a few weeks ago I started crying because I was watching the Sometimes music video and clocked on that the cute dog (time stamped) has by now passed away:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I'm way too much:deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

But it's just so sad:otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

4 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

But of all the dogs she had, K-Fed definitely received the most press attention :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

True!

Second by legend London from the old 2007 days.

I always wondered who came with the chihuahua as an accessory idea? Britney or Paris? I remember Britney taking the little dog into the award show and after that Paris  started using Tinkerbell as some kind of accesory. But Im not sure if Brit did it first and then Paris monopolize the whole thing. I remember my sister and cousin got two little dogs to take everywhere just because Paris made it fashionable .

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.