ice cream dessert GIF

So good

A sweet treat 😋  yeah baby just how I like it 

Your biggest fantasy 

Can't ya see

Naturally

I want your ice cream 

awesome ice cream GIF by Slanted Studios

now you are trying to sound like Britney on Instagram, to seem mysterious, cool and interesting 

this is the kind of things that make me doubt of you and call you a liar

nothing seems to add up with you, one day you are going to rehab, one day you are releasing albums, the next day you are in a hospital, and then you are posting like nothing in the world

not to mention your fake chats with cassie 

wtf

• Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Lou said:

now you are trying to sound like Britney on Instagram, to seem mysterious, cool and interesting 

this is the kind of things that make me doubt of you and call you a liar

nothing seems to add up with you, one day you are going to rehab, one day you are releasing albums, the next day you are in a hospital, and then you are posting like nothing in the world

not to mention your fake chats with cassie 

wtf

Lmaooooo Lou this frenemies relationship between us is giving Brooke and Peyton fighting over Lucas in One Tree Hill :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.