What Type of Gifts Do You Have?

We all are born with many gifts and talents. But some are born with spiritual gifts and those gifts are supposed to be used for greater good. 

I have the gift of Compassion as well as Discernment which is truly a great thing to possess!! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

God / Higher Power has bestowed many gifts to us all. We are living in a dark world. Don't be like everybody else! Be different!! :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

Have you been revealed your spiritual gifts? Or do you just have talents and passions? Either way we should use our talents for better causes and purposes. Let's show more love to one another!!! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Exhale, let's share our gifts with one another :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Here's to a brighter 2022....

-JayTawndré

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

Ooh interesting thread and wow im the first comment!

I'd say my biggest gift or talent is either artistic creativity or empathy.

I am probably one of the most empathetic people and I care deeply about others and even animals.

I also am artistic and am currently in college for Fashion Design,

so yeah i'd say im artistic.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Ooh interesting thread and wow im the first comment!

I'd say my biggest gift or talent is either artistic creativity or empathy.

I am probably one of the most empathetic people and I care deeply about others and even animals.

I also am artistic and am currently in college for Fashion Design,

so yeah i'd say im artistic.

Those are two great gifts! I would love to see some of your artistic work one day! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Empathy is everything! We all need that tbh:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

U definitely seem like a compassionate person who cares for other people! Beautiful :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Those are two great gifts! I would love to see some of your artistic work one day! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Empathy is everything! We all need that tbh:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

U definitely seem like a compassionate person who cares for other people! Beautiful :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Thank you so much for saying that! Its so sweet of you :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.