Game: Rename a Britney Song/Album

Hey Ladies!.. it’s a fun little time for a game.  :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Choose any Britney songs, albums, tours, whatever and give it a new name! A new fantasy, if u will. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Let’s get creative..  :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:  But please baby, don’t be Shady.  :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

I’ll go 1st.. 

BOMT - My Loneliness

Oops! album - Stargazer

Circus Tour Name - The Pop Circus Tour

Blackout - TABLOID

ITZ - PULSE

Slé  :wink_britney_everytime_white:  💅🏻

Spoiler

Baby One More Time - Britney Spears, self-titled. It was the album's original title and I think it would make the most sense, it was Britney's first album and she was introducing herself to the world.

Oops!... I Did It Again - Sunflower, the album's original title. I actually really like it.... 'sunflower' makes me think happy music, and that's what the album was, feelgood teen pop music. If not Sunflower, then Gold/Golden (the album cover gives me that sort of vibe lol)

Britney - Well as iconic as naming the third album after yourself was.... if Baby was going to be self-titled, it wouldn't work. Again, going with the original album title, Shock Your Mind.... it's effective and attention-grabbing and makes sense with Britney's 'transition' at that point in her career.

In the Zone - Evolution. I feel like Britney was a fully fledged 'adult' artist at this point and this album saw her move further away from teen pop and start to experiment with more genres of music. So I feel Evolution would make a great title, it fits the mood/vibe of this album well too.

Blackout - The Black Album.... I guess a homage to The Beatles' The White Album. Although I think Jay-Z has an album called The Black Album :orangu_orangutan_ape: I just think the whole darkness theme suits the album's mood the most. 

Circus - Ringleader. I tried to pick a title that still fits the 'circus' theme of the album, and 'ringleader' also shows how at one point, Britney was considered the 'ringleader' of pop music and tabloid news. Behind the Curtain is another title I thought of.

Femme Fatale - Danceatronic. A fusion of the words 'dance' and 'electronic', because that's pretty much what this album is full of - dance and electropop songs. Femme Fatale, while a nice title, didn't fit the theme of the album.

Britney Jean - Alien, after the song. Britney Jean is almost a black sheep in Britney's discography, so in a way, I think Alien suits the album based on its dislike from most fans. I also think Alien sums up the overall theme of the album, and the personal songs on it (yes there are a few!).

Glory - Enlightenment. You could tell Britney herself was a lot happier during this era and had more control over the music. There's something really euphoric and uplifting about this album so I think Enlightenment is a suitable title.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block