EVERYONE MUST WATCH THIS

As I’ve stated many times on this forum. I am not anti anything or pro anything. I am simply an academic that wants to see both sides of the issues at hand. 

Everyone, everywhere needs to watch this whole episode of JRE. Dr. McCullough is a medical expert that is trying to explain both sides of vaccines and vaccine hesitancy. If you have an open mind and critical thinking skills (some formal education would also help) you will find this very informative and will most likely see both sides of the topic.

We have data now after 2 years that there are major risks associated with the vaccine but also major benefits. But to deny one or the other is ludicrous. 

People need to be informed that there are other options and actual treatments that are actually approved vs. a vaccine that is not approved in the USA or anywhere else.

Again this is not an anti-vaccine post nor is it misinformation, we have the right to see all opinions and a different side to our own beliefs. This episode is 100% based in science.

• Love 2

It’s a very informative episode. I think of the best ones Joe Rogan has done. 

What I really like about it, is that they are not against vaccines. Rogan and Dr. McCullough both said the vaccine reduces symptoms in some people and to take it if you are compromised. 

They’re whole point is that - why are we not looking at alternative measures and treatments that we know now work. And they question why the vaccine, which is not effective in preventing infection or transmission, is being basically being mandated as the only precaution against the virus. 

What was the most shocking part was around 1 hour 20 minutes - we now know vaccinated individuals, especially boys 30 and under have a greater chance of dying from the vaccine than dying from the virus. I couldn’t believe it.

And that the old folks are actually dying faster from the vaccine and then getting COVID and having worse symptoms, because we are doubling down on the spike protein. Very interesting science. 

This should be played on every channel, period.

19 hours ago, A.a.A said:

It’s a very informative episode. I think of the best ones Joe Rogan has done. 

What I really like about it, is that they are not against vaccines. Rogan and Dr. McCullough both said the vaccine reduces symptoms in some people and to take it if you are compromised. 

They’re whole point is that - why are we not looking at alternative measures and treatments that we know now work. And they question why the vaccine, which is not effective in preventing infection or transmission, is being basically being mandated as the only precaution against the virus. 

What was the most shocking part was around 1 hour 20 minutes - we now know vaccinated individuals, especially boys 30 and under have a greater chance of dying from the vaccine than dying from the virus. I couldn’t believe it.

And that the old folks are actually dying faster from the vaccine and then getting COVID and having worse symptoms, because we are doubling down on the spike protein. Very interesting science. 

This should be played on every channel, period.

I'm interested in how do you speed up the clearance from the spike protein? There must be a way to shorten up those 15 months but he didn't answer that question. I've searched for the site he mentioned but the site is useless af.

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block