''Break The Ice'' Appreciation Thread

The song is so good omg :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: At first, I didn't like it but now I'm older and I love it :pumped_britney_excited_yay_pumped: I think you have to be mature enough to understand most of Blackout' songs. I love that mysterious vibes, so dramatic and unique :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed: It even reminds me of The Weeknd's ''Starboy'', it's just has that sad-powerful-mysterious-banger sound if that makes sense :emma:

Imagine the music video with real Britney doing all of those superhero things :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: The music video definitely deserved to be better :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: But I like this anyway 

• Love 9

I completely agree with you! This song didn’t connect with me right away like some of her earlier singles did but it’s now my absolute favourite Britney song. I put it on and just feel so fierce and amazing. It’s such a slinky, sensual, mysterious, badass beat, and her vocals and delivery are amazing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block