Rolling Stone article reveales Marilyn Manson abused his own mother

''In the past year, more than a dozen women have come forward accusing Warner of psychological or ***ual abuse, several in interviews with outlets such as the Los Angeles Times and People; four have filed civil lawsuits. The accusers who spoke with Rolling Stone say that Warner was able to hide his abuses in plain sight behind the Marilyn Manson character he created and the music industry that supported, and profited from, his living-demon shtick.''

''In 1997, Warner described himself as “kind of a mama’s boy.” “I had a weird relationship with my mom as a kid,” he added, “because it was kind of abusive — but on my part.” He wrote in his memoir that he once assaulted her with a perfume bottle, scarring her, when he thought she had cheated on his dad.

Tim Vaughn, who says he was friends with Warner in the early 1990s, remembers Warner frequently cursing and screaming at Barbara. Once, Vaughn recalls, “He chased her down the hallway with a microphone stand. I asked him, ‘What the **** is wrong with you?’ He’s like, ‘The ***** is always coming in at the worst times.’”

''In Warner’s first known interview, in 1990, he defined Marilyn Manson’s music with a term that foreshadowed the glib way he’d flirt with misogyny for the rest of his career: “What we have come to call it is ‘beat up your mom’ music.” The group would later christen their music-publishing company Beat Up Your Mom Music. (Barbara died in 2014 after being diagnosed with dementia. Hugh died three years later.)''

Rolling Stone: Marilyn Manson zlostavljao i svoju majku i članove benda -  Index.hr

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/marilyn-manson-abuse-allegations-1256888/

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block