Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

4 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Okay? You made your account in 2011 and you came now to comment? Both women don't like each other why people have hard time understanding this. 

They are in their 30s it's immature calling someone out who has had nothing but sweet words in the last last decade about Britney and even publicly stood on her side with a post.

Yeah that **** move was whack but if Britney right now doesn't have bigger fish to fry then I don't know

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

They are in their 30s it's immature calling someone out who has had nothing but sweet words in the last last decade about Britney and even publicly stood on her side with a post.

Yeah that **** move was whack but if Britney right now doesn't have bigger fish to fry then I don't know

Babe, she did it now what? Let's all sit and cry together? She came in petty now what to do? Her anger was mismanaged now again what to do? When she said it she said it, stop being so pressed and agitated they are also human beings and not perfect we cannot do anything about it. 

Britney will take sometime to understand social media till then this is what you get, deal with it. 

• Like 3

Okay? You made your account in 2011 and you came now to comment? Both women don't like each other why people have hard time understanding this. 

I think what they have a hard time understanding is that Xtina, a woman of the music industry who also started out at a very young age and probably knows how corrupt the industry is, could have taken the time to bring awareness about how women are treated in the industry and use Britney's situation as an example. I don't understand how someone like that has any fans even the ones who only show up when it involves their fave. I mean where were these people when Britney needed their help. Hypocrites. They are all better off just staying silent like their fave.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Babe, she did it now what? Let's all sit and cry together? She came in petty now what to do? Her anger was mismanaged now again what to do? When she said it she said it, stop being so pressed and agitated they are also human beings and not perfect we cannot do anything about it. 

Britney will take sometime to understand social media till then this is what you get, deal with it. 

I am dealing with it by debating whether it was in any way need to do that in that way on this forum as you do to🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

I am dealing with it by debating whether it was in any way need to do that in that way on this forum as you do to🤷🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Where was this energy when Britney was being abused? We were here when people were suing us, we were here and reading court papers and now when Britney said something over Xtina you are here fighting, let me bring some light keep debating nobody will accept or try to understand your point. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Prachi said:

Where was this energy when Britney was being abused? We were here when people were suing us, we were here and reading court papers and now when Britney said something over Xtina you are here fighting, let me bring some light keep debating nobody will accept or try to understand your point. 

I'm not fighting, I'm sharing my opinion XD

Funny how everyone here acts so affected.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, pieceofphil said:

Yeah that's me, when someone doesn't understand the difference between calling a specific action dumb or the person itself.

dumb

[ duhm ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for: dumb / dumber / dumbest / dumbly on Thesaurus.com
📙 Middle School Level

adjective, dumb·er, dumb·est.
lacking intelligence or good judgment; stupid; dull-witted.
lacking the power of speech (offensive when applied to humans):a dumb animal.
temporarily unable to speak:dumb with astonishment.
refraining from any or much speech; silent.
made, done, etc., without speech.

:idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:
  • Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.