Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

3 minutes ago, Seanril said:

She didn’t because her and her bulldog both sat and listened to the question and THEN decided not to respond and she said “I can’t.” 

Watch a video from another angle, her publicsit was trying to move her across the carpet as fast as possible. It could ruin the whole schedule if xtina decided to answer it 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Somewhere to go vs. having a once in a lifetime opportunity to use the power that you have in this industry to use Britney's case as an example to voice your opinion on human rights and how women are treated in the industry. hmm hard decision. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

you are giving a lot of power to a random red carpet interview - a once in a lifetime opportunity. Are you kidding me? She will have many many many better opportunities to give an indepth take on the whole thing. Not a fking rushed 2 second comment. Like she said Im happy for her and yall wanted her to recite some prepared speech and then because she was rushed people are fixating on her tone lmao It is an absolute joke.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, hazel24magic said:

This fan base is embarrassing. We fought to let BRITNEY speak on her own terms. We don’t know that Christiana wrote that post back in June. And if Christina really cared and it meant so much to her, she would have taken 30 seconds to send love and encouragement... Regardless if her publicist was rushing her. Instead, she hides behind social media.

Let BRITNEY speak on how she feels. That’s what we fought for!

So why dont SHE is making an interview?

4 minutes ago, Xxxpose said:

So why dont SHE is making an interview?

Huh? I’m assuming you are asking why hasn’t Britney spoke up in an interview. But I’m pretty sure she will be doing an interview soon. She said she wanted to in her testimony.

But that’s irrelevant to how Christina could have taken 30 seconds to support Britney. And acting like the question is an inconvenience and then saying you’re happy for her isn’t support. 

• Like 1

Now Britney's so called fans are turning on her? Y'all don't have to agree! Christina should have spoke up. Britney speaking out against her!!! I'm here for it. It's supposed to be women supporting women. I can't. And y'all think Brit cares what y'all think 🤔

Also y'all can have a seat with the Gaga hate. Britney ain't on that train. Get over it

• Love 6
Just now, hazel24magic said:

Huh? I’m assuming you are asking why hasn’t Britney spoke up in an interview. But I’m pretty sure she will be doing an interview soon. She said she wanted to in her testimony.

But that’s irrelevant to how Christina could have taken 30 seconds to support Britney. 

Yeah, but dragging people on ig is much more easier i guess:wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

9 minutes ago, lemonbaby said:

Watch a video from another angle, her publicsit was trying to move her across the carpet as fast as possible. It could ruin the whole schedule if xtina decided to answer it 

No sorry - his response about “we aren’t doing that” was in direct response to Britney not a question in general. 

Again, they both allowed the question to be asked 

• Like 8
37 minutes ago, Stefani said:

"Discredited"? How was her silence and neutrality the same as discrediting a movement? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure: 

Also I feel like Gaga probably did get in contact with Britney to show support in private, otherwise Britney probably would've shaded her today as well. Yet she only had something negative to say about Xtina. That says a lot imo. :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:

She said the first time Britney did everything herself...hes testimony was crucial. But she discredit fans documentaries all together. Im pretty sure Britney became more self aware when the docs came out and the support from the fans.

4 minutes ago, Seanril said:

No sorry - his response about “we aren’t doing that” was in direct response to Britney not a question in general. 

Again, they both allowed the question to be asked 

Youre delusional the interview was already OVER by the time the interviewer asked that question, christina had places to go and answerjng that question wld ruin that

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, FranzJoseph said:

you are giving a lot of power to a random red carpet interview - a once in a lifetime opportunity. Are you kidding me? She will have many many many better opportunities to give an indepth take on the whole thing. Not a fking rushed 2 second comment. Like she said Im happy for her and yall wanted her to recite some prepared speech and then because she was rushed people are fixating on her tone lmao It is an absolute joke.

Oh I'm sure Xtina goes to many red carpet events.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Xtina had an opportunity to speak up and she didn't.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.