Excited For Britney's New Journey

The latest video she shared on Instagram reminded me of always-smiling Britney that is confident, funny, honest, happy and powerful :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This is the real Britney and we are finally getting her back after 13 years of silencing her omg :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

It's not a secret that there was something off when it comes to all of videos and interviews from past 13 years. We all know why and I feel so sorry for her but at the same time I'm so excited for her future life because she's free!!! It really looks like she's starting to be happy. Finally :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I'm sure there's a long journey before her when it comes to finding her peace but we'll be supporting her!

Put her family and management in jail and she won't stop smiling :emma::cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Britney' soul is just so loveable when she's herself. Her energy just gives me so much positivity. It's hard not to love her. She's so iconic and funny and smart :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: And she seems like such a good human being. Literally the nicest celebrity ever and look what people did to her... Used that against her. Anyways, she's finally free and I'm so excited for her new journey and for her finally taking control over her life! And for seeing her enemies in jail :emma:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block