Tiktok about Lou Taylor is going viral.

Soso

9 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Ppl really should stop looking up to celebrities... Especially ones who promote satanic symbolism... I know I might sound like a bible thumper but I'm not... The ones who promote this imagery is promoting horrible things in younger ppl... They are more easily molded... With that being said... Watching that video of Travis Scott makes me sick ... I hope this is a wake up call for his fans

That’s how I feel about Nas X but somehow if he is empowering the mainstream gays then he gets a free pass for whatever imagery he wants. “It’s art.” And any opposition is homophobic. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

that satanic **** ain’t cool. I’m generally pretty open minded and even something I personally don’t like, others can and that’s their choice and we don’t need to argue our differences. But when it comes to choosing hell over heaven, dry s** with the devil, becoming the devil, etc. it’s just dark and I don’t like that ****. Still, it’s a “free country” but I don’t feel like this is what the youth of our country need to have shoved down their throats. No it’s not his job to be a role model but there is an moral/ethical obligation IMO when you had the entire youth of the nation singing old town road two years ago. They are already following and looking up to him. But it’s not just the kid thing, or just the devil thing. It’s kinda a multifaceted issue. I feel like you can be gay, black, proud, and artistic without satanic imagery and all but actual ***ual intercourse on stage. And I know, tons of people are ***ual. All of Hollywood, in fact. But where’s the line man. 

10 hours ago, halfdressed said:

That’s how I feel about Nas X but somehow if he is empowering the mainstream gays then he gets a free pass for whatever imagery he wants. “It’s art.” And any opposition is homophobic. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

that satanic **** ain’t cool. I’m generally pretty open minded and even something I personally don’t like, others can and that’s their choice and we don’t need to argue our differences. But when it comes to choosing hell over heaven, dry s** with the devil, becoming the devil, etc. it’s just dark and I don’t like that ****. Still, it’s a “free country” but I don’t feel like this is what the youth of our country need to have shoved down their throats. No it’s not his job to be a role model but there is an moral/ethical obligation IMO when you had the entire youth of the nation singing old town road two years ago. They are already following and looking up to him. But it’s not just the kid thing, or just the devil thing. It’s kinda a multifaceted issue. I feel like you can be gay, black, proud, and artistic without satanic imagery and all but actual ***ual intercourse on stage. And I know, tons of people are ***ual. All of Hollywood, in fact. But where’s the line man. 

This is literally the exact same conservation people has about Britney. Frankly, all conservatorship criticism Lil Nas X are rooted in homophobia.

"Its satanic! It's ***ual! Think of the children!" 

No, turn your TV off.

12 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This is literally the exact same conservation people has about Britney. Frankly, all conservatorship criticism Lil Nas X are rooted in homophobia.

"Its satanic! It's ***ual! Think of the children!" 

No, turn your TV off.

You have a lot of waking up to do. Or just don’t. Yawn

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.