“Someone” is a Song?

18 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yes, it's unreleased. Its one of those that gets passed around and traded. I heard it once, I'd say it sounded similar to "Die Another Day" by Madonna. IDK if I heard a demo version cause it sounded more polished/mixed than most demos but it definitely had an unfinished vibe to it, maybe that's why it got scrapped. 

A Britney song that you heard yet is not on the internet?

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yes, it's unreleased. Its one of those that gets passed around and traded. I heard it once, I'd say it sounded similar to "Die Another Day" by Madonna. IDK if I heard a demo version cause it sounded more polished/mixed than most demos but it definitely had an unfinished vibe to it, maybe that's why it got scrapped. 

why is no other info about it if people are trading it? 

Just now, Kevney said:

i don't think so.

cause who wrote it? who produced it?

and why would anyone wanna trade something you know nothing about?

I'm sure that info would be made available to you if you were engaged in a trade. Just because not everyone is privvy to it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Also, the value of a tradeable rarity is tied to, well, how rare it is. If there's demos, snippets, lyrics, etc out there already, then that counts against it's value. Hence why I was only able to hear it once. It was a treat from a generous person but I was denied the ability to access it or reproduce it in any way to preserve it's rarity status.