Songs you wish you knew sooner

I am an American and my husband is from Ireland. We were both kids in the 2000’s, and to me everyone in Europe had way better pop music tbh :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

anyway - this song came out in 2004 and it’s basically a sample of a Whitney song but it is v amazing. I wish I knew it sooner :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

What old songs did you discover later in life that you wish you knew sooner?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a good idea for a thread.

Since I’m from Spain there’s so much English music I wish I had known sooner. I only had MTV going on for me to keep up, I was so little that I forgot most of the amazing music I heard. I was lucky enough to find Britney and love her the way I did :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I also vaguely remember I loved Aaliyah and Geri but it took me a decade or two to find them again and I hate that.

Right now, I really wish I had experienced the Sugababes. The original line-up was perfection and the one with Heidi gave the world so many incredible pop songs. Right now, the original line-up has reunited (well, actually they’ve been together for 8 years) but they are not releasing a new album. Please guys, get into them and give them visibility so they can have a successful comeback :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: