Songs you wish you knew sooner

kfitz421

I am an American and my husband is from Ireland. We were both kids in the 2000’s, and to me everyone in Europe had way better pop music tbh :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

anyway - this song came out in 2004 and it’s basically a sample of a Whitney song but it is v amazing. I wish I knew it sooner :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

What old songs did you discover later in life that you wish you knew sooner?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a good idea for a thread.

Since I’m from Spain there’s so much English music I wish I had known sooner. I only had MTV going on for me to keep up, I was so little that I forgot most of the amazing music I heard. I was lucky enough to find Britney and love her the way I did :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: I also vaguely remember I loved Aaliyah and Geri but it took me a decade or two to find them again and I hate that.

Right now, I really wish I had experienced the Sugababes. The original line-up was perfection and the one with Heidi gave the world so many incredible pop songs. Right now, the original line-up has reunited (well, actually they’ve been together for 8 years) but they are not releasing a new album. Please guys, get into them and give them visibility so they can have a successful comeback :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block