So to throw this out here. I am a aspiring social media influencer. It's something I see myself wanting to do as a career. I watched that HBO Max doc Fake Famous and it really inspired me even more. But to gaining views and followers I don't know what to do. I've made most of my social media public now. 

anyways I'm in the middle of trials and tribulations. I moved to Las Vegas June 12 and already have to move back to California and my unemployment is ending Sept 4. Have to get back in the job field I'm so nervous. 

SO I'm looking for advice how to make money online and or get donations towards my moving fund and be able to get some good food this weekend. 

is there a cash app exhale 😂😂😂?

PS: My Cash App $****iejames4 in case anyone wants to be a blessing and help a hungry fat gay guy 🙏🙏🙏

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.