Editing About Me

SlayOut

• Super Mods

Since my hit thread is flopping in the “Exhale members only” forum, I thought I’d post it here! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Just trying to see how to edit my About Me section… for some reason i can’t find the function my “#Blackout” tag line! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

It's called the Member Title, and it's available in the Members Shop costing 1000 Points. For some reason there is no shortcut to the Members Shop on the toolbar anymore (what's up with that, @Jordan Miller), but if you Google it, you can find it. Here's the link. What you're looking for is the 2nd item in the 2nd row. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Not a free feature now costing points! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

Is it only available for one change or could I change the Member Title multiple times thereafter (with one purchase)?

• Super Mods
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

You have to pay every time. It's been that way ever since the Members Shop got implemented.  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Just like Team Con trying to drain me of my assets!

I will celebrate #Blackout10 for a while longer now! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

Archived