Editing About Me

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

It's called the Member Title, and it's available in the Members Shop costing 1000 Points. For some reason there is no shortcut to the Members Shop on the toolbar anymore (what's up with that, @Jordan Miller), but if you Google it, you can find it. Here's the link. What you're looking for is the 2nd item in the 2nd row. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Not a free feature now costing points! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

Is it only available for one change or could I change the Member Title multiple times thereafter (with one purchase)?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

You have to pay every time. It's been that way ever since the Members Shop got implemented.  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Just like Team Con trying to drain me of my assets!

I will celebrate #Blackout10 for a while longer now! :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.