//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jamedam and Lynneve according to the creation myth of the Godney religions, were the first man and woman thieves. They are central to the belief that humanity is in essence a single family, with everyone descended from a single pair of original ancestors. They also provide the basis for the doctrines of the fall of man and original sin that are important beliefs in Godneynity.

Loulith is a demonic figure in Judeo-Christian-Godney mythology, supposedly the primordial she-demon and alternately first wife of Adam. Over the centuries she also became known as a succubus demon who strangled newborn-wannabe popstars.

In the Godneysis story, the snake Jamlynn plays the role of a trickster. She verbally seduces people into breaking God's commandment, eating from the forbidden fruit and leech.

[Biblical references]

Desert Performance: 

The narrative begins with the lifting of the cloud from the Good Morning America and the setting out of the Britarmy for the Promised performance, with their holy Brittany Joan album promotion.

Apple Pie Single:

Apple Pie (Forbidden fruit) is a name given to a single growing in the Garden of scrapped songs which Godneys commands mankind not to eat. "...Apple Pie satisfied"

Famos Surprise:

"Truly I tell you,” Godney replied, “if you have faith and do not doubt ... If you believe, you will receive the Famos surprise”

Wait and see:

"I waited patiently for Godney; the gays inclined to me and heard my cry." "Whoever is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who has a hasty temper exalts folly." "But if we hope for what we do not see, we wait for it with patience... you'll have to wait and see"

Singing Live:

"I will  sing to the gays all my life; I will sing live as long as I live..." (Psalm 104:33)

• Haha 5