RQ: Radar Single Cover Template

IAmJustAKnee

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Does anyone know how to imitate Radar's single cover in Photoshop? I want to basically replace her face with something else:

220px-Britney_Radar.png

I couldn't find the actual PSD (spill it now used to be the place to go...but since coverlandia died I haven't found yet a website with design packs)

But anyway, logos are here: Radar-1.png 

Britney-Spears-4.png 

and the color is a duotone effect

1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I couldn't find the actual PSD (spill it now used to be the place to go...but since coverlandia died I haven't found yet a website with design packs)

Britney-Spears-4.png 

I forgot how terrible the font choices were. Sure who needs quality when we got hungry interns that can do it for free in paint :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

I forgot how terrible the font choices were. Sure who needs quality when we got hungry interns that can do it for free in paint :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I mean I lowkey like it since it clearly represents a blimp on a real radar

Transmissie van SARS-CoV-2 onder de radar | Huisarts & Wetenschap

Doesn't excuse that awful picture choice though

5 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Britney-Spears-4.png 

4 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

Which image do you have in mind I could help make it for you if you want? 

Thank you guys! @DJBringItBack It's alright I finally figured how to mock it, thank you :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

2 hours ago, Goten21 said:

I mean I lowkey like it since it clearly represents a blimp on a real radar

Transmissie van SARS-CoV-2 onder de radar | Huisarts & Wetenschap

Doesn't excuse that awful picture choice though

Yeah like I get what they are doing and I can appreciate it but the execution is just not it. Like I like the overlay of the Radar map but I feel they could’ve picked a better font for Radar and yeah definitely a better picture is probably what bothers me the most too. It really does look like “oh let’s just pick anything cuz it’s contract obligation anyways who cares” like we do…

2 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yeah like I get what they are doing and I can appreciate it but the execution is just not it. Like I like the overlay of the Radar map but I feel they could’ve picked a better font for Radar and yeah definitely a better picture is probably what bothers me the most too. It really does look like “oh let’s just pick anything cuz it’s contract obligation anyways who cares” like we do…

And they easily could’ve used this image better by making her eye the center of it, making the radar circle around it. Smh

53 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

And they easily could’ve used this image better by making her eye the center of it, making the radar circle around it. Smh

Yeah which shows the lack of attention put to it. You hear it all the time about “why am I paying this much for frivolous stuff like this…blah blah blah” and then it shows in that reasoning.

Archived