Ashnikko releases theatrical music video for "Slumber Party" feat. Princess Nokia

Ugh, she's such an icon, and it's crazy to see how far she's come. I still remember listening to her music when she barely had 100k monthly listeners on Spotify. Now, she has 11 million. And yes, I do want a cookie for that. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Also, weird that they never considered this song to be single material prior to the release of the mixtape. Deal With It kinda flopped, and it seems they only started pushing Slumber Party after it took off when it was pretty clear from the get-go that it was the best song on the mixtape. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 1

I loved her style initially and enjoyed her music... but idk, it's all kind of samey now? It's always about being a bad *****, men aint ****, I have a ********, I have s** with girls sometimes too btw~ and that is pretty much the entire spectrum of her work. Her visuals are great, but sonically and lyrically if you have heard 2-3 songs of hers, you have basically heard everything she has to offer at this point. I was initially expecting her to blow up in a Doja kinda way, but I can't see her rising much further if she doesn't show some type of development. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block