ICY PARK 🧊

1 minute ago, Korb said:

Beyonce is not 50,sis.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
She's always had full lips since forever. 

Once again, why is this relevant?

but she is nearly 40s and you posted a photo from 21 years ago 
Plus in the photo above you can see her with very thin lips

it's relevant because it's not healthy to promote unnecessary plastic surgery like that ugly fake ***

5 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

but she is nearly 40s and you posted a photo from 21 years ago 
Plus in the photo above you can see her with very thin lips

it's relevant because it's not healthy to promote unnecessary plastic surgery like that ugly fake ***

I posted a photo from 20 years ago to show that she has never had anything done to her lips because her lips have been like that since forever.

Anyone can find a photo on google. All you did was cherry pick a candid photo of her from very far away where she is smiling,so of course her top lip will not look as full. EVERYONE's lips thin out when they smile because they are being pulled from the sides. That's how lips work. It's the same with the edges of your nose.

1588197275_343999_1588197520_noticia_nor
Smiling. Top lip looks thinner. 

85d3ba4e43f8f14febc16d2643f2419b0d-beyon
Not smiling. Lips look fuller.

29 minutes ago, Korb said:

I posted a photo from 20 years ago to show that she has never had anything done to her lips because her lips have been like that since forever.

Anyone can find a photo on google. All you did was cherry pick a candid photo of her from very far away where she is smiling,so of course her top lip will not look as full. EVERYONE's lips thin out when they smile because they are being pulled from the sides. That's how lips work. It's the same with the edges of your nose.

1588197275_343999_1588197520_noticia_nor
Smiling. Top lip looks thinner. 

85d3ba4e43f8f14febc16d2643f2419b0d-beyon
Not smiling. Lips look fuller.

singer-beyonce-knowles-of-destinys-child

beyonce-is-getting-a-long-overdue-honor-

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

singer-beyonce-knowles-of-destinys-child

beyonce-is-getting-a-long-overdue-honor-

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Not the same angle, not the same smile. She's smiling harder in the first photo. Her gums are showing in 1st photo, but not in 2nd so lips are more thinned out. Try again.

I like how I showed you a photo from the 90's of her having full lips and you claimed that her lips have aged and gotten thinner, which is why she appearantly needed lip filler but now you're posting a photo of her from 2001 to prove how thin her lips were...before they supposedly aged and got thinner. 

Sis you can't even keep your timeline or story straight. :roxxy:
So appearantly Beyonce has been getting on and off lip fillers since she was a teenager?:roxxy:
Okay sis go on and dig through google pics to "prove" your point. 

Furthermore, you're on a Britney forum. I guess Britney is promoting fake lips too? Maybe Bey should give Brit her doc's number because Brinty's joker smile was not a good look for her.:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

3 minutes ago, Korb said:

Not the same angle, not the same smile. She's smiling harder in the first photo. Her gums are showing in 1st photo, but not in 2nd so lips are more thinned out. Try again.

I like how I showed you a photo from the 90's of her having full lips and you claimed that her lips have aged and gotten thinner, which is why she appearantly needed lip filler but now you're posting a photo of her from 2001 to prove how thin her lips were...before they supposedly aged and got thinner. 

Sis you can't even keep your timeline or story straight. :roxxy:
So appearantly Beyonce has been getting on and off lip fillers since she was a teenager?:roxxy:
Okay sis go on and dig through google pics to "prove" your point. 

Furthermore, you're on a Britney forum. I guess Britney is promoting fake lips too? Maybe Bey should give Brit her doc's number because Brinty's joker smile was not a good look for her.:raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

sweetie if you deny the huge difference in those photos there is no need to discuss anymore :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:
Thank god other users are not blind :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

17 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

sweetie if you deny the huge difference in those photos there is no need to discuss anymore :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:
Thank god other users are not blind :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

LMAO I didn't deny anything. I said there's an explanation for why they look different, not that they didn't look different. I also pointed out how you changed your reasoning and your arguments are not consistent.

First it was because she's aged.
Then you claimed she's actually been getting fillers since 2001 ...before she was even 21. So much for that lip aging picture, I guess.:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Beyonce has always had full lips thanks to her black parents.

210204-framing-britney-spears-ew-600p_2b
Brit's lips look full here.

25nytp-britneyspears-felcia1-mobileMaste
They look thinner here. 

Both pictures are from the same year. Did she have lip fillers in the year 2000? I guess so according to your logic.

3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

635904755530012882-508986132-79499140.JP

That's from 2016. She only had Blue back then. The twins came out in 2017. After that she did a very strict diet/workout plan to lose wait for Coachella: homecoming. However, pregnancy changes you. It changed her voice; it got deeper. Her hips became wider, her ******* bigger and her bum thicker.

source.gif

And there's nothing wrong with that. I'm simply pointing out that pregnancy and hormones change your body. She looks amazing and I actually like her a lot the way she is now! There's no need to shame anyone really. I'm not denying that she may have had cosmetic surgeries or whatever. In fact, I don't really know but I also don't really care. No surgery would widen your hips. 

Image result for homecoming beyonce ***Image result for homecoming beyonce ***

She may never go back to her pre-Blue body and that's fine, she doesn't have to.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Ă—
Ă—