What if you suddenly became famous? What I've learned about fame and famous people (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

i kinda did because of the product ive made but i was unlucky in the whole thing- ive attracted a few pure psychos in my life and let them ruin everything in my life

i completely took everything down and went into a hiding mode. its so weird when you have thousands of people on ur twitter for example and u try to come at 3-4am to write a quick tweet asking for a help and no one sees it and when u have to monitor and plan ur every tweet, promo...i hated it

i wish it never happened or at least not the way it did. at one point i ve seen suicide as the only escape but i failed at hanging myself. and as i failed at it i was out of the hospital 2 days after and threw back into promoting bull****

• Like 1

That used to be something to fantasize about when I was very young but now looking at situations such as Britney’s or Michael Jackson, it’s really out of question :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: I do own a YouTube channel tho so I would love if I had a small loyal and dedicated fan base and 10 of thousands of views for my video but I definitely don’t want to become “famous” :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

My only issue with Fame is that some people think its the pinnacle or height in one's life to reach, while some people place way too emphasis on it being reflective of your true success and self-worth. In reality, fame is fleeting and if you did something great with it and made a difference in the world (or touched the lives of others in some way) - awesome! Otherwise, it is an illusionary concept where I would much rather devote creating something more sustainable overcome as an extension to self-identity and self-worth. Again, if I had that kind of platform, I would use it to help propel the world forward in some way. If I don't, it's not the end of the world.