Happy Halloween 2020 Exhale! What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you ?

Midnight

4 hours ago, Midnight said:

I used to have the habit of doing chores really late at night like after midnight and in my culture there is a belief that if you do chores at those hours HIM comes near you. The belief is that cleaning your home at night means your inviting evil into your home, your basically symbolically inviting it by doing so. One night like around three I was washing dishes and I was about to be finished when out of no where I hear these really loud sounds it was like boom boom and then right after I heard a woman scream so loud it was terrifying it literally sounded like she was inside my house, that's how loud it was. I freaked out so bad and went into my bedroom and locked the door. I didn't sleep at all and later on I went outside to look around but everything seemed normal I asked my neighbors if they had heard that and they said no. The strange thing was that I live in a gated community and things like that don't happen here so I was left terrified and I stopped doing chores at night.

Omg :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

4 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

@Iconic 4 U is gonna out live us both in the horror movie because she escapes while we keep tripping :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

You guys tripping: :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

4 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

me fighting the ghosts 

tenor.gif?itemid=5674095

Me when I see a ghost: so tell me what's your motive?

tenor.gif

4 hours ago, Midnight said:

She can plan our funerals :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Be like :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: and after 5 minutes be like okay :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: bye bishes

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I'd miss y'all :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Anyways, I haven't had a paranormal experience :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods

I didnt have any paranormal stuff going on up untill this year. The month of October for me was filled with odd things happening.

• Last week I was going back home at 3 AM from a get-together, and as I was approaching my building a random cat jumped in front of me and started to randomly hiss at me. Thats when I randomly felt chills down my spine. I rushed home and with my perifferal vision I saw shadows on both sides, and the cat continued to follow me untill i got into my building. The shadows were so realistic, as if someone is trying to pass you by, i was so spooked.
  • I also had dreams where I would be regularly lying in my bed and I would have random people walk into my bedroom, randomly sit on my bed, and would start telling me about their lives in a very sad tone. One night after another, I would wake up exhausted. One night it was an older man with a hat, the other a woman in her 40s, then a kid etc. And they would all tell me how they lived and how they were sorry they died. I still cant sleep with my night light off :(
  • I also randomly heard a loud meow in my bedroom as i was falling asleep last night. When I turned around, there was nothing in my room (I usually sleep with my back facing the room). 

My friend who is a Wicca told me that October is known as a month when the veil between our world and the spiritual once wears extremely thin, with it being the thinnest on the Hallows eve (hence why people celebrated Halloween to scare the spirits). She said Im probably a bit of an empath so my body feels these things. Who knows, but it was definitely a spooky October for me

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I didnt have any paranormal stuff going on up untill this year. The month of October for me was filled with odd things happening.

• Last week I was going back home at 3 AM from a get-together, and as I was approaching my building a random cat jumped in front of me and started to randomly hiss at me. Thats when I randomly felt chills down my spine. I rushed home and with my perifferal vision I saw shadows on both sides, and the cat continued to follow me untill i got into my building. The shadows were so realistic, as if someone is trying to pass you by, i was so spooked.
  • I also had dreams where I would be regularly lying in my bed and I would have random people walk into my bedroom, randomly sit on my bed, and would start telling me about their lives in a very sad tone. One night after another, I would wake up exhausted. One night it was an older man with a hat, the other a woman in her 40s, then a kid etc. And they would all tell me how they lived and how they were sorry they died. I still cant sleep with my night light off :(
  • I also randomly heard a loud meow in my bedroom as i was falling asleep last night. When I turned around, there was nothing in my room (I usually sleep with my back facing the room). 

My friend who is a Wicca told me that October is known as a month when the veil between our world and the spiritual once wears extremely thin, with it being the thinnest on the Hallows eve (hence why people celebrated Halloween to scare the spirits). She said Im probably a bit of an empath so my body feels these things. Who knows, but it was definitely a spooky October for me

Omg :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: you are giving me ghost whisperer vibes

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.